Where's My Perry?
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Agent P in the next addicting physics-based puzzler from the creators of Where’s My Water?
Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to power his secret transportation tubes! Transform water in cool forms like ice, steam and solids to solve all sorts of mind-bending puzzles! Every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
• 200 ACTION-PACKED LEVELS – Feature vibrant graphics and original clips starring Perry, Monogram, Doofenshmirtz, Carl, Peter the Panda, Pinky the Chihuahua, and more!
• TOP SECRET CRAZY-INATORS – Take water physics to a whole new level with a host of powerful lasers and spy gear!
• COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS – Uncover top-secret items to unlock bonus levels, featuring Doofenshmirtz’ childhood friend, Balloony!
**A Wi-Fi connection is required to download the evil Dr. Doof packs and heroic Animal Agents levels!**
AGENT P’S STORY
Agent P is trapped in the tubes! Power-up the hydro-generators to help our fedora-wearing spy get back to the business of saving the world!
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is creating an army of Evil Objects with his new Minion-inator. Lend an evil hand in 5 free levels, or officially join the ranks of Evil Incorporated in 60 levels!
CALLING ALL AGENTS
O.W.C.A. headquarters is under attack! Join Peter the Panda, Pinky the Chihuahua, and the rest of the Animal Agents in the fight against Dr. Doof!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials. Some levels might require a small additional fee.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.7.6
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Fun--and stability problems mostly addressed
Update: Stability issues seem to have been fixed! Original review: Played this with my 5 year old nephew & kept playing after he left. But I've never played an iPad game that crashed more. You definitely need some patience to play this one.
Fun, wish there were more levels with unlimited lava, water etc. it is just fun to make bigger explosions. The balloon levels were fun too- would like more of them.
Fun but simple
Where's the water seems like it's more advanced. These levels... even the advanced ones, can be beat rather quickly. Fun though.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 74.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2012 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated$2.99
- LPWCA - All Perry Missions$1.99
- Calling All Agents$0.99
- Unlock One Chapter$0.99
- Locksmith - All Doof Missions$1.99
- Locksmith - All Agents Locks$1.99