Whistler Blackcomb’s official app, powered by TELUS. Real-time mountain information direct from the source – lift status, trail conditions, weather, maps, webcams + more. GPS capable – track your vertical. Customizable Live Bars link to Twitter, Facebook, photos + events.
- Sync/save your recorded tracks between you iOS device and the cloud
- Please note: GPS Run Tracking does not require data. This is helpful if you are roaming.
- iPod Touch users: Location services for Run Tracking & Live Trail Map are not available on these devices.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
+ Audio Snow Report added to Snow Report Section
+ New RWDI Alpine Forecast included with Metric/Imperial Conversion
+ Sea to Sky Backcountry Avalanche Advisory added
+ Web Cams have been redesigned to be viewed on one screen
+ Updates to GPS Trail Map
Ratings and Reviews
I am disappointed with this app. Tries to do too much and performs less than average less than expected for basic functions. I deleted app because of its poor performance and other technical issues.
Needs a major update
Needs iPhone X support and needs to stay logged in longer!
Can’t even login. Was going to try using app to buy lift tickets. (Hoping that Apple Pay might be supported.) Login info works fine on website.
- Active Network, LLC
- 84.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 RTP, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.