This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Apple Watch integration for controlling audio playback
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Audio plays in background so you can use other apps while listening
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom color noises with Generator In-App Purchase
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz, Today Show, FOX&Friends, Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
What's New in Version 7.2.2
Fixes iOS crash (Bug ID 33589186, 33332712). We also updated the YouTube visualization links which you can check out by tapping the Info button and Visualize on YouTube. Thanks for being a loyal White Noise customer and sharing with your friends and family. We have kept White Noise updated for 10 years! If you appreciate the free updates please consider updating your review and letting us know. Thanks!
Good mix of sounds
I've used a white noise machine for 20 years or more to block out background sound so that I can sleep. I had tried apps before on my phone, but they didn't come close to the same range of sounds that my white noise machine could block. However, recently, the batteries corroded my white noise machine and so I had to look for an option. This time I tried a few White Noise apps, and this one came the closest to re-creating the full spectrum of white noise that blocks everything I need it to block. I love that you can combine several sounds, and they are all quality. I play the white noise through a blue tooth speaker to really get a full rich blocking sound effect. It is the very best out there, I can’t sleep without it.
Needs a button to dismiss “clock mode”
I’ve tried a lot of different clock/alarm clock apps. This is my favorite so far. Two things would make it perfect. Firstly, it’s too easy to dismiss the clock when you’re in clock mode. Any place you touch on the display dismisses the clock. This is not ideal when you’re trying to use the app for an alarm clock as it’s too easy to unintentionally dismiss the clock. This could be easily remedied by putting a button someplace on the face of the clock that you had to press to dismiss the clock. The other feature I would like is to be able to use any sound for an alarm sound not just the ones packaged with the app. If it had those two features they would get five stars from me.
Keeps Me Out Of Trouble
White Noise is my savior from all things irritating and outrageous and drowns out much of the insanity we are subjected to as commuters and travelers: having to listen to ear buds and head phones that are not remotely restricted to the person wearing them, rude, self-involved hair balls who don't even bother to use headphones on their devices, people who speak loudly on cell phones because they think they will hear better if they talk louder, and the appalling and truly disgusting epidemic of men who no longer carry handkerchiefs and cluelessly subject everyone around them to the vile sounds of them relentlessly sucking the snot back into their heads ad nauseum. For these reasons and many more, I am grateful for White Noise.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 04, 2017
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2017 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases