Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Apple Watch integration for controlling audio playback
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Audio plays in background so you can use other apps while listening
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom color noises with Generator In-App Purchase
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz, Today Show, FOX&Friends, Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
What's New in Version 7.0.2
7.0.2 fixes minor bugs and improves stability. White Noise 7.0 allows you to upload and share your own mixes and recordings to the White Noise Market! Make sure you have the latest version of the Market app installed and you'll find a "Share to Market" option after pressing the share button. We'd love to get unique recordings from around the world so please add a location to your recordings and a great photo before you upload! We may even feature them in the Market for the entire world to listen! This release includes tons of additional features, too:
1. Mix Pad comes to White Noise! Now you can visually position sounds in your new mix just like our Pro version!
2. Searching for sounds and mixes in the catalog is now supported. Just pull down on the catalog to start searching that huge collection!
3. Internationalized entire application and added localization for the Spanish language. More languages coming soon!
4. Custom Mixes allow you to download missing sounds using the Market app.
5. Major improvements to importing new sounds and bulk importing.
6. Shuffle your playlist action added to catalog.
7. Portrait Mode Lock setting added for folks that hate when things rotate.
8. Quickly edit your recording or mix by double tapping on the main screen.
9. Main screen landscape scroll improvements.
10. Lots of UI improvements and hundreds of bug fixes.
Thanks for being a White Noise user and if you have any problems with this update please tap "Report Problem" from inside the settings so we can get it fixed right away. Cheers!
Used to be great. No longer.
I used to love this app but now in order to load any new sounds or test out new sounds, even, one has to go through Facebook or Google Plus. I don't appreciate purchasing an app only to have the app maker later encroach upon my privacy by forcing me to go through another service in order to maintain the app's full range of options. Feels like bait and switch.
In addition to this, some of the sounds that were preloaded are terrific but others are actually very short snippets; after listening to one for a couple minutes you realize how brief the clip is and how frequently you are hearing the exact same thing over and over and it becomes distracting. This doesn't hold true for every sound but does hold true on many of them. Annoying.
Can't recommend any longer.
A must have App!
I've used white noise for years and I can't live without it. It's a tossup as to what sounds white White noise masks on any night. The sound of my husbands snores or late night TV when he can't sleep - or the sounds of our cats meowing at night. Then there's the cars zooming by our house all night long. White noise is always there to mask any annoying sounds so I can get a good nights sleep. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who has issues with noise or trouble sleeping for any reason white noise has a sound that will sooth you to sleep.
I use this app every night, at home or on the road. It's priceless in a noisy bedroom or hotel. It has different kinds of white noise (in addition to white, there's brown, purple, etc.) and tons of other sounds. The sound quality of each sample is great. Go to bed with earbuds and a little "brown noise" and you'll sleep like the proverbial baby. It can also be helpful in blocking out noise on planes. And even when I don't use the sounds, I use the clock as a terrific night light which can be dimmed very low. A great, everyday app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 7.0.2
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2016 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases