Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recommended by Dr. Oz as a miracle for better sleep! Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dish Washer, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain with Birds, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises together like a DJ with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• iPhone 5 and Retina display support
• Control White Noise from Lock Screen or using headphones with remote control buttons
• Create timed playlists of sounds and mixes
• Advanced Settings let you adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Record and Generate custom noises with In-App Purchases
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
PC MAGAZINE: "Since the sound of crickets chirping has the same relaxing effect on children as it does on adults, White Noise is perfect for taking things down a notch."
What's New in Version 5.6.2
- Added disable sound prompt setting for those who don't like new sounds. You can still check out our latest free sounds by visiting the market.
- Added disable rating prompt setting for those who dislike puppies and hugs.
- Fixes to audio interruptions and other minor things that are really important.
Version 5.6 offers a completely redesigned nighttime experience that compliments iOS 7.
If you have a problems please use the Report Problem button found in the Settings View rather than posting a review. This will help us fix the problem so you can sleep great.
Air conditioner! Air conditioner!
As a connoisseur of finer white noise systems, I have to say the air conditioner in this app is nothing short of exquisite. It's gentle purr will take you back to hot summers of the 70's when in-window units were all the rage and air conditioners had no special technology to buffer the beautiful humming bliss. You can almost feel the cool air coming out of your phone. Are you a GE dual condenser guy? Or maybe an old school Amana 6000N kinda person ... Now you're talkin! Well this things got you covered. It's a perfect blend of these legends of the side window. Go ahead take your shirt off, lay back and just take it in.... Ahhhh.
First for baby, now for me.
Originally downloaded this a year and a half ago at the recommendation of my husband to try and help our infant son sleep better. He loved it (specifically Pink Noise) and has since outgrown the need for it. I however, have found it to greatly improve my sleep now as otherwise my "mom senses" will wake me up at the slightest noises. Great app even after over a year of use. One of my better app purchase decisions.
I use it all the time. I have a hard time sleeping and to top it off my man likes to stay up late watching TV. Just a pair of earbuds and this app place me in another world of total relaxation! It definitely helps me get some rest to some of my favorite sounds. Buy the paid version, it's well worth the price!
Now my husband uses it to help him sleep. A must have!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 26, 2014
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2013 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases