Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Apple Watch integration for controlling audio playback
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record, loop, and share new sounds with total ease. Mix sounds together and create a custom playlist.
• Audio plays in background so you can use other apps while listening
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom color noises with Generator In-App Purchase
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz, Today Show, FOX&Friends, Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
PC MAGAZINE: "Since the sound of crickets chirping has the same relaxing effect on children as it does on adults, White Noise is perfect for taking things down a notch."
What's New in Version 6.1.1
Alarm improvements. Other minors.
Helps me sleep every night
Once upon a time there was was girl who could not sleep and she tossed and turned for hours and hours and decided to look up the best way to fall asleep and found out the best way was to listen to white noise or a constant repeating sound. So she looked and looked to find a white noise app and it changed the way she slept forever and ever and she slept to it every single night from then on and slept happily ever after
That was me until I discovered this app. Instead of waking up every 2-4 hours every night I sleep mostly through the whole night. I love this app and all of the sounds. My favor sound is the running water. For some reason it just calms me down and helps me get tired enough to fall asleep fast. I listen to this every single night and I think that everyone should sleep with it to. I started with the free then went to the paid and I suggest getting the paid because you can use other things while the noise is running and with the free it stops running when you exit out of the app.
Hands down best white noise app!
I absolutely love this app - we started out with the "lite" version three years ago when my first daughter was born, we were using it from day one and brought her home from the hospital sleeping through the night. We started her out on strictly white noise, then moved to brown noise (a little more mellow) when she was around 10 months and at a year switched to rain. She still sleeps soundly every night and every nap. My second daughter was born earlier this year and she as well has been a good sleeper consistently using the app. My husband and I are BIG fans!
The variety of sounds in the full version is really impressive and the best feature (different from "lite") is that you can play noise in the background while you navigate other apps.
Absolutely can't live without this app. The combo of blue and brown noise, a blending feature this app has that's very easy and fun to use, is the ONLY way I fall asleep at night. On vacation, at home, on business trips, I do not go to sleep without it. And functionally I have had this app for YEARS and never once a problem. Ever!
The only thing about the app is it hounds you to rate it. I hate that. Last thing you want to do before bed. But after I complained the devs wrote me an email and told me how to use settings to turn that off. I still don't like that it defaults on bug the devs were responsive and had a solution and that's reasonable to me.
If your looking for a white noise (and more) sound machine, this will impress you.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 19, 2015
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2015 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases