Whole Foods Market
By Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make your life simpler, healthier and more delicious with Whole Foods Market®. Get digital coupons for big savings throughout the store, browse and save recipes, see sales, create shopping lists that sync with Apple Watch and get groceries delivered.
• Make your iPhone a savings machine! Sign in to your account and get coupons for items throughout the store – only available in the app.
• Create an account to take advantage of digital coupons, shopping lists, favorites and more.
Whole Foods Market stores
• Select your local store to see sales, events, hours and more.
What’s on sale?
• Get great savings throughout the store.
• Search and filter thousands of recipes from the app or from your device’s search bar.
• Easily create shopping lists.
• Send your shopping list or full recipe ingredient list to Instacart for delivery in select U.S. cities.
Rewards (Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Philadelphia area customers only)
• Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Philadelphia area customers can score additional savings with Whole Foods Market Rewards.
What's New in Version 8.3.13
We are now offering push reminders to scan your digital coupon barcode to save money. Plus, we'll keep you updated on special offers and new products. For Rewards members in Philadelphia and DFW, you can now redeem your claimed offers and rewards immediately – no more waiting!
Handy but needs more improvement
I do use this app when I shop at store every week. It's better than looking through sale flyers at the store. Does get you some money saving coupons.
But ... all when you select a reward you need to wait for 60 MINUTES before you use it which is a HORRIBLE Idea! I don't check the app daily, I use it when I visit the store. Last 2 times I found $5 off on groceries but I could NOT use it as the coupon would not be available until 60 mins after I say I want to use it. Very good way to IRRITATE your customer Whole Foods. Might as well not offer any coupons or discounts if you do a poor job like this
The Whole Foods app is great. It has a place for me to store my grocery list. It gives me some new recipes to try. And there are weekly coupons and I love those times when we get a special discount. However, sometimes where the sales and coupons are, the app tends to lag or just doesn't run as smoothly. But it still runs. But it could be better. But that's my only critique. If you are an avid Whole Foods shopper, you won't go wrong with this app.
I look at sale (or coupon) items when making my grocery list. I also look for new recipes. The only problem I have is that it is hard to sign in on my phone I wish the ap would save my information.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 8.3.13
- Size: 132 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
- © 2014 Whole Foods Market IP, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.