Whole Foods Market
By Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want easy access to recipes, store information, sales and shopping lists that will make your life simpler and more delicious? Our Whole Foods Market® app has 3700+ tested recipes and much more.
What's New in Version 5.0.4
- Changed the Google Sign-in button to use Google+
- Fixed a crash after clicking shopping list on iOS 7.1.2
The redesigned app is awesome
I used to have issues with loading the app and it suddenly closing for no reason, but since the redesign, it has had no such issues. I have always loved the recipes and functionality of it so I'm so happy they fixed the technical issues. Also, the redesign has improved the look and functionality. Overall, a great app for searching for and suggesting recipes, especially for people with limited diets like me!
I love the store but hate the app. Poorly designed and apparently not focus group tested.
1. The app will only run in landscape on my iPad and it only runs in portrait on my iPhone. This is very inconvenient. If I want to walk around the store with my iPad I would not hold it horizontally.
2. They provide functionality to log in using my Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo account, yet I am required to enter my Facebook or Google password even though it is saved in my keychain. Aside from this being pointless, inconvenient and defeating the entire purpose of using a "common id" this also exposes my password to a third party app and poses a security risk.
3. My store hours are wrong.
4. Every time I open the app I have to select my store again.
5. Their feedback form does not clear when I press submit.
6. The keyboard covers the textbox (landscape mode is my only choice) and I can not see what I am typing in the feedback form.
7. Their app clears my clipboard and I can not copy paste what I have typed in their form.
The App Update Fixed Everything
I have used the Whole Foods app on and off for years, and for most of that time it really frustrated me with crashes, login problems, and other issues. Not any more - the Whole Foods app is a wonderful way to find out what's going on at your local store(s), get healthy and delicious recipes, and learn about food in general. On both iPad and iPhone, it's solid and extremely useful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.
- © 2014 Whole Foods Market IP, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.