Who's Who in the Zoo
By Aus IDentities
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who's Who in the Zoo: An easy to understand, yet quite profound model of personality type that gives you insights into human behaviour that offer us explanations for why people act and think the way they do.
AusIDentities combines ancient and modern theories regarding personality, linking them to the characteristics of some well known Australian animals, to improve self-awareness and empower people from all walks of life to create a more inclusive and harmonious approach to human interactions.
This AusIDentities app represents a scaled down version of the full program, but still offers the same powerful insights into who we are and how we interact with others, in a variety of settings.
AusIDentities specifically targets three groups of people, each at different developmental stages. These are: Entry (8-12 years old), Intermediate (13-17 years old), and Advanced (18+).
What does this app include?
- Three sets of 36 simple questions about how you prefer to behave, leading to the identification with a dominant and secondary totem from the four animal personality types that AusIDentities uses
- In-depth information on how these four personality types communicate with each other and interact within relationships, the classroom and the workplace.
- Explanations of how personality influences patterns of behaviour in people when stressed, choosing a career, and developing as a child and teenager
- A promotional code offering a 5% discount on any purchase of AusIDentities resources
What's New in Version 2.6
This major update includes the following interactive sections:
- How each type typically behaves in relationships and when under stress
- Tips for parents and teenagers of different types
- Career suggestions for the different types
- What to expect of the combination of different types in the classroom, the workplace, and when communicating
- Lists of famous people and their personality types
- The ability to print results