Take a picture of a flag - and the program will tell you the country!
The only Flags Recognizer in AppStore with the unique functionality.
• Intelligent and powerful algorithm would recognize even bad quality flags,
• Very simple to use,
• Built-in flags database for all countries,
• Internet is not needed.
- go to Recognize page,
- choose a flag to recognize from memory or camera,
- rotate the flag strictly horizontally,
- expand it to full-screen width,
- fence off any background with the curtains from above and below,
- tap Start.
Recognition process takes 2 seconds on iPhone 5s.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR OLD USERS: If the app doesn't start under iOS 10, then delete its icon and download the app again from the AppStore. It will be free of charge.
Please leave a review or wish list in the Appstore to make the program better.
- Tuned for iOS 9,
- Fixed a few bugs,
- Please reinstall the app if it stopped working under iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work well
This app has a nice interface and may work well under some conditions, but in the real world it does not seem to. I used it on several flags waving in the wind at a sports field, but where all elements on the flag pattern were visible, and the app said each time that it was the Japanese flag - even when the flag in question had no white or red in the design!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.