Wiki Triip - Worldwide offline travel guide
By Ho Hai
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WIKIVOYAGE™ is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
"It’s very well designed, super easy to use." - Techinasia.com
The whole database from Wikivoyage is now in your hand and available for use offline anywhere you go, with comfortable reading experience and frequent updates.
No more tiny text, no more double tap to zoom in. You are in complete control of the font size you want to read.
And you can bookmark any favorite articles for later enjoyment.
- Enjoy the full text of all Wikivoyage articles.
- Use it everywhere you travel, on the top of Mount Everest or deep in the jungle.
- Fast to use.
- Easy to navigate.
- All images are beautifully formatted (internet required.)
- Search for any destinations, keywords within the app or within any articles.
- Bookmark your favorite articles at one tap.
- Best reading experience by customizing font size.
- Database is updated frequently.
Enjoy our surprise gifts for early users.
Proudly brought to you by www.triip.me - the global travel platform that enables YOU to enjoy best private tours passionately crafted by handpicked local experts.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Amazing except huge battery drain
Fix the battery issue and it's about all I could ask for. Database is now one year old too. Very much needs an update
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 169 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ho Hai
- © 2013 Triip Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.