By Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get wild about art and animals at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts!
Explore over 30 objects from VMFA’s collection in engaging and unexpected ways. Whether wild beast, treasured pet, or otherworldly creature, animals have captivated artists for thousands of years. Organized thematically by animal type and habitat, Wild@Art invites you to learn about the dynamic relationships between animals and humans. Using Wild@Art at VMFA? Enter search terms displayed in the galleries by each featured work of art to begin your multimedia experience.
- Works of art, multimedia content, and conversation starters organized in two navigation paths, one for general audiences and one for families with children aged 5-12.
- Over 50 HD images of paintings, sculpture, drawings, and prints with zooming capability
- Audio for selected works including excerpts from related literature, animal sounds, and original songs by Kid Pan Alley
- Video including footage of animals at work and play from the racetrack to the back yard, vintage Eadweard Muybridge film, and an interview with contemporary artist James Prosek
- Tips for planning a visit to VMFA
Download for use before, during, and after your in-gallery experience or any where you feel Wild@Art!
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Fix for freeze home screen.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 16, 2014
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 69.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Foundation
- © Toura 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.