Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5
Gameloft has harnessed the power of the revolutionary Unreal Engine to bring unimaginable battles in real-time, full-3D graphics.
Live the unforgettable journey of Sir Lancelot as you never have before!
King Arthur has gone mad, fueled by his jealousy toward Lancelot for romancing his wife, Queen Guinevere. In his desperation, Arthur has been tricked by his sister, the all-powerful sorceress Morgana Le Fey, to open the Hellgate and allow all forms of demons to enter the world. Meanwhile, Morgana has captured Guinevere and holds her hostage on the magical island of Avalon.
Now Lancelot needs to confront King Arthur and the evil Morgana in order to free the world from these evil creatures and save Guinevere.
The time for Sir Lancelot to face his destiny is now!
GET READY FOR A VISUAL REVOLUTION
- Amazing real-time, full-3D graphics with special effects powered by Unreal Technology.
- Epic fights full of impressive enemies and stunning special powers.
LANCELOT’S STORY REIMAGINED
- Become the legendary and brutal Sir Lancelot. Fight off the legions of Hell and challenge the mighty King Arthur, who has been enchanted by Morgana.
- Travel across 10 breathtaking levels on your journey to Avalon with the help of Sir Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table.
DISCOVER A VAST WORLD FULL OF DIVERSE CHALLENGES
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses.
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and long bows, to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
ENJOY AN EPIC MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
DUO GAMER COMPATIBILITY
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
• New multiplayer mode: Juggernaut
One player is the Juggernaut and everyone else has to hunt him down! The Juggernaut gets special powers and is bigger than all the other players. Kill him and you become the new Juggernaut!
• New multiplayer map: Haunted Castle
• 3 new weapons: The Excalibur Sword, Twin Axe Crystal Blades and The Reckoning Longbow
• King Arthur armor now available
• Improved camera and controls with custom settings
• Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
• Bug fixes
This time Gameloft has managed to pull off something fun and exciting, while previously I have been disappointed.
Wild Blood, is full of action, a mixture of Dungeon Hunter 2, and Infinity Blade, (which is also made with the Unreal Engine, a group that I fully trust).
The story line is better than most of Gameloft's other attempts, you play as Lancelot the famed knight from the Arthur legends as he fights against Morgana La Fey and her army of monsters summoned out of the underworld!
There are tons of upgrades that you can purchase for in-game money (I have completed level 4 and have had no need for any IAP's). There are also three different weapons that Lancelot can use which I will list here:
The Broad Sword: Delivers slow yet powerful attacks.
The Double Axes: These are quick and decisive weapons that don't deal as much damage as the Broad Sword.
The longbow: This is the most powerful weapon, but leaves you vulnerable to close attacks!
I won't spoil the rest so you can decide for yourselves! Thanks for reading!
P.s. Gameloft can you possibly add iCloud support?
Full Honest Review
In the game wild blood you play as air Lancelot, King Arthur has gone mad and an evil wizard has unleashed dark magic into the realm. You need to kill the demons and kill the dark wizard to end the chaos. Thus game is a dungeon crawler type game. You fight enemies by tapping an attack button plus some special power buttons it can get repetitive at sometimes but isn't a huge deal. You walk with a virtual joy stick its not hard you just have to get used to it if you're new to these type of controls. The camera can get buggy sometimes and really mess you up you also miss attacks then get attacked from behind and sometimes die. Controls 4/5. The graphics on this game are amazing they are clean and beautiful the unreal engine does a nice job with the graphics barely any graphical glitches. Graphics 5/5. Story the story is alright just like any other game on ios mediocre. 3/5. The multiplayer is fun but its a lot of button mashing and does get annoying sometimes but still a great experience. Multiplayer 4/5. Over all this game is great it will keep you entertained for hours great buy especially while on sale overall score 4/5. Must have
A Fun, Interesting Fantasy Hack n' Slash
Following their success with the Hero o Sparta duology, the devs at Gameloft have seen fit to create a new, more original hack n slash set this time in an interesting (if extremely unfaithful) take on the King Arthur myths. The game's soundtrack, though repetative, is very high quality and of an epic scale. The art style and graphics are excellent, with the exception of monotonous lighting conditions. Combat is tight and varied, with a notable variety in enemy types and bosses. However, slowdown and animation hiccups can be grating, especially on older ios devices. The plot twist in the middle of the game will likely excite some while frustrating and infuriatin others, as it significantly lengthens the game's story (which is actually quite well-executed and intriguing, to say the least). Overall, fans of fantasy and/or hack n' slash games will find a lot to love here, but those of you with outdated devices beware.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 823 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2012 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- SMALL TREASURE$1.99
- WARRIOR'S TREASURE$4.99
- KNIGHT'S TREASURE$9.99
- KING'S TREASURE$19.99
- DEVIL'S TREASURE$49.99
- GOD'S TREASURE$99.99