WilhelmSK is a highly customizable boat instrument display that uses the SignalK protocol (http://signalk.org) to show information from your boat's sensors.
Please note that you must have special hardware and software on your boat for the application to work. You need a SignalK server or gateway or something that provides NMEA 0183 over TCP. See the website for more information.
- SignalK REST api or Streaming
- iKommunicate REST api or Streaming
- NMEA 0183 over TCP
RayMarine Auto Pilot Support *
º View or change current mode (Standby, Auto, Wind, Track)
º View current target heading or Wind direction
º Change target heading or Wind direction
º You can view Active Captain Points of Interest and review or comment on them.
º Go to Settings->Appearance to show Active Captain Points of Interest on the maps.
Alarms and Notifications
º View list of current current alarms
º Acknowledge RayMarine "Turn To Waypoint' *
º Push notification support *
º Setup server side alarms *
º Set an anchor alarm with the push of a button *
If you already have the Navionics Boating application with an active subscription, you can now use the same Navionics charts in WilhelmSK. Ensure you are a registered user with Navionics and have a Username and Password. If you have not registered, go to the Navionics Boating App’s Main Menu, click on the top “Me” option and then click Login. In WilhelmSK click the login button on the bottom right of the map and enter your Navionics login information.
- Raymarine MFD: display and interact with a RayMarine MFD (discovered via Bonjour)
- Fusion stereo (control zone volumes, source input, play, pause etc.)
- Create a gauge for any value available via SignalK
- Sophisticated anchor alarm (requires node server and signalk-anchoralarm-plugin)
- Customize gauge display using SignalK meta.zones
- Customize gauge range, min/max, etc.
- Save custom gauges to node server or the cloud for use on other devices
- Wind Angle gauges can optionaly be rotated so that they always point ot the bow of the boat, regaurless of device positioning
- Place gauges by long pressing on a gauge and choosing a differnt one
- Make a gauge full screen by double tapping
- Multiple layout support. Create a differnt layout for Steaming, Sailing, Home Monitoring, etc.
- Customize the nuber of pages and their layout
- Manuall connection configuration synced accross devices via iCloud
- Automatic connection selection based on current ip (usefull when Bonjour is not available and you have multiple boats)
- Two themes, dark and light
- Animated gauge needles
- iPad Slideover and Split View support (Your gauge configuration can be customized for these views)
- Connections can be configured to be refreshed manually or at a specific time interval
- Design your own custom gauge templates
- Share your custom templates via Air Drop, eMail, Text, etc.
- Edit ApplyTV or other device layouts and templates remotely using your iPhone or iPad
- Most gauges can be configured to be digital or analog
- Enter the SignalK path and title for any gauge to show data not supported by default
- Displays AIS targets in the Map views
- Configure node server plugins inside of the app
- IP and RTSP camera display
* Autopilot control, server side alarms, push notifications and fusion stereo control require signalk-server-node and my plugins installed. Setup Instructions at https://github.com/sbender9/wilhelmsk-node-server-setup
* Added ability for gauges to show data from other vessels
* Added a "Tide" gauge (requires the signalk-tides-api plugin in node server)
* Added history playback which requires +1.7.0 of node server and the signak-to-influxdb plugin
* Show TCPA and CPA for AIS targets if available
* Change AIS "Updated" to read hours and minutes
* Use navigation.datetime for freshness indication if available
* Location gauge renamed to Position and fonts now scale
* AIS targets display improvements
* Add sources to the "Log" screen
* Added a Generic Percent gauge
* Added support for up and comming device access requests in node server
* Added display of anchor alarm warning area circle
* Added TWA and AWA vectors on maps
* Added wind information to vessel info popups
* Fill anchor alarm or warning circles for a visual indication
* Allow editing of anchor position lat/lon
* Added a Freeboard Gauge
* Enabled local storage for the Web Gauge
* Fixed anchor alarm marker/radius not moving when moved from another device
* Fixed "Value Offset" not working for pitch and roll
* Fixed navionics mode and density options display not updating
* Fixed crash when trying to login to Active Captain
* Fixed crash with bad Active Captain data
* Fixed track timespan setting not working
* Fixed units display on the Today Widget
* Fixes for some random crashes
* Fixed crash when loading freeboard-sk in a Web Gauge
- Scott Bender
- 147.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Scott Bender. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.