By Oleg Drobyshev
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Willing Webcam is a software that gets video from the built-in cameras and from about 400 ip network cameras to Mac video cameras via Willing Webcam for Mac. You can find the Mac version in Mac App Store.
• Picture feature. Save webcam images to program albums instantly or at preset intervals. See 'f' icon on the camera in the main window.
• Time Lapse feature. Save webcam videos to program albums instantly or at preset intervals. See 'f' icon on the camera in the main window.
• RTSP Server feature. Live video broadcasting. Only one-second delay. See 'f' icon on the camera in the main window.
• Albums. Open the left panel Groups, then Album window to see the saved images. Tap an image to open Image window.
How to start working:
• Create a group in the Groups section.
• Tap + icon to add a built-in or an ip camera to the current group.
If you selected a built-in camera:
• Tap the Add button.
If you selected an ip camera:
• Select a cam manufacturer from the upper horizontal list.
• Select your network camera from the model table below the list.
• Specify the IP address of your network camera. Use the following format if the camera’s port is not 80, ip address:port. Otherwise you may use only the IP address without a port, ip address.
• Specify the Authentication options, if your camera is protected.
• Tap the Add button.
• If you don’t see a webcam image, enter under the manufacturer’s web settings of your ip camera and change MPEG-4 video format to JPEG or MJPEG. Try all the items for your model.
• You may save images and video frames instantly for all features of a camera in the main window, involved features must have the Enable switch with state true. Just tap the camera. It's possible to disable all features without their edit using the upper-right corner of a camera in the main window.
The program supports directly the following network cameras:
The desktop version from Mac App Store can provide video for the mobile version using HTTP Server feature: http://www.willingwebcam.com
What's New in Version 1.8
The following features have been added:
- 'Time Lapse', time lapse video;
- 'RTSP Server' , live video broadcasting;
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Oleg Drobyshev
- Copyright © 2015 - 2017 Willing Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.