By Microsoft Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Windows Phone is a simple, easy-to-use application designed to sync your favorite media files from your Mac, with your Windows Phone or Zune HD. You can also sync photos and videos you captured on your phone with your Mac.
With Windows Phone, you can:
• Sync music, movies, TV Shows and podcasts, from your existing iTunes library, to devices*
• Sync photos and videos, from your existing iPhoto or Aperture library, to your devices
• Retrieve photos and videos, taken on your Windows Phone, and automatically your import them into your existing iPhoto or Aperture library
• Browse and preview media items located on your devices
* Only unprotected (non DRM) files are supported
Windows Phone device (any carrier) or Zune HD
Mac OS 10.7.4 or higher
If you are experiencing synchronization issues, please email concerns to email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Updated to support Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
• Added drag and drop support for .DNG files to Browse Device UI.
• Various UI improvements.
Just installed the latest version, and it is not working, it is just the icon sitting on the dock. Fix it please, i use the app on a daily basis.
WITH THE $ THEY HAVE NOTHING WORKS AFTER 4 YEARS
They have an 85-85 market share in every computer on earth. They make billions yearly yet they somehow forgot about WINDOWS PHONE USERS and really have shown me that they don’t care. When you look up Nokia phones to purchase, you’ll have to dig for the 900 series, even though they have every other one listed in sequence you won’t find the 900. Why ? Because they never had the contract with Google signed prior to their release date just to get it out and look like they had the best phone you could buy for 1 month. Meanwhile the contract still has never been negotiated so that translates to anyone who owns a Nokia 900 Windows phone cannot access Google Play to get apps. and other cool things. Not only you cannot get on Google Play but the other thing is Market Place means nothing if that’s true.
Now I cannot use Google Play
Now I cannot use Google Market Place
Now I cannot use Windows Phone on my Mac’s
Now I cannot use Windows Phone to get Adobe Flash
Now I cannot get any security program for Windows Phone because their on Google Play
Shall I continue ?
The way this Monster Company spends money on other things that DO NOT HELP THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS in the least bit is a rotton shame.
I’ll remember NOT to contribute to WINDOWS payroll in EVERY FUTURE PURCHASE from now on….YOU SHOULD TOO
not working at all, with the latest update!
previoulsy this app worked perfectly well, but no more. Since the new update (3.1.0) my lumia 925 with windows 8.1 is not only not recognized, the app itself doesn’t appear on screen. You can see its open in the task bar, but no working window or any functional commands are available to use. They have to fix this soon as it seems many people have this same problem since the update. I reccomend not updating yet if you can avoid it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2012 Microsoft Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later