Welcome to the next generation Tricktionary mobile app!
Accessible through mobile and web is the latest high tech windsurf coaching platform presented by Tricktionary.
Connected strongly to our soon coming Tricktionary 3 windsurfing book, this new mobile app is being constantly renewed and developed to provide the most amazing training experience you can or can't even imagine yet.
The following features are currently available:
- browse and search move list.
- create training lists (completed, inprogress).
- get Tricktionary Genius recommendations on what to learn next.
- detailed information about each move, including suggested pre-moves and next steps.
- take personal notes or discuss moves public
- see full video tutorials, super slowmotion clips and step by step galleries
- store videos or step by step galleries on your device(s) as necessary for offline viewing
- cross platform: Access from web and mobile!
NOTE: This app enables you to restore "old" move package purchases. You will have full access for a limited time, then you will be restricted to the content of the old app that you paid for and will be able to purchase a premium subscription for the full content. This was a necessary step, as maintaining the "old" apps is not possible for us anymore.
- partly translated to German
- Restored move packages from the old app are now accessible forever.
- Enhanced video downloader
- Bugfix from 2.7.0 English language
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
My favorite feature is the ability to scrub slowly through a video sequence (using the video’s slider bar) back and forth to watch the clip over and over. For example, I’m learning how to do forward loops, and watching Tonky Frans do a speed loop over and over in slow motion is so helpful for visualizing what is going on!
High quality and practical
Trictionary is a very thorough and well done app. It's got high quality video and instruction, and its well organized so you can find your way to the move you're working on even if you don't know the name. Only drawback is that sometimes navigating around the site is a bit tricky. But overall a great app and very helpful for anybody trying to work out a new move.
Very helpful, fanominal
I have learned windsurfing at an very fast pace because of this app. This app is awesome but I have a problem, after exiting from a video the app closes out and I have to open the app back up starting from the beginning to get back to my place. Can you please fix it.
- Tricktionary GmbH
- 62.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Tricktionary GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Non-jumping $9.99
- Jumping $9.99
- Wave $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.