Get ready to join the global movement on May 5, 2019, when tens of thousands of people will run to find a cure for spinal cord injury, all at the same time!
You can run individually anywhere in the world or join other runners at an Organized App Run.
Set off running and after 30 minutes a virtual Catcher Car will start and begin chasing you. The Catcher Car is your moving finish line and when it catches you your race is over. How far will you run before you’re caught?
Once you have finished the run on May 5th, 2019, your name will be on the Global Result List.
With every step you take you’re running for those who can’t. By participating on Race Day, if you buy a 3-D replay or make a donation, 100% of the money goes directly to the nonprofit Wings for Life Foundation and helps fund life-changing spinal cord research.
Wings for Life World Run App features:
- Be part of the global running event
- Virtual Catcher Car - the moving finish line
- Use the App to run on Race Day, May 5, 2019 at 11:00 UTC
- Train using the App
- Your name and result will appear in the Global Result List
- Great for any level: you can set your goal and track your progress
- Audio feedback (choose from 10 languages) during your running sessions
- GPS tracking of your run
- Share your achievements via your mobile device
- Get a 3-D replay preview of your run and share the full replay with others
- Available in ten languages
- Donate using the App
Get in touch with us: http://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com/contact
Note: Leaving the GPS running in the background will decrease battery life, so make sure to charge your phone before you run.
Wings for Life World Run App Support [http://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com/contact]
Ratings and Reviews
I have never had an app create so much frustration. Deserves zero stars. It sounded like a cool concept so I downloaded it. If you don’t complete sign in from start to finish it automatically starts you all over. Also, there is no event locations for hosted events so I have no clue if I can run one near me, which is what I would prefer. Either way, save yourself 15 minutes of frustration and pass on this terrible app. Instead run a local 5k where the proceeds go to charity.
Did not let me start
Downloaded the app and was logged in ready to go. Went to hit start after countdown. Would not let me start. Tried logging out and back in. No one at race was able to help me. Re installed app. Still no luck. Had already paid and gotten race number, emails confirmations, etc. Very dissatisfied.
I use this app to train almost every day. I haven’t noticed any bugs.
- Red Bull Media House GmbH
- 116.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Red Bull Media House GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.