Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at First Alert Weather deliver Mobile, Pensacola, and the Gulf Coast's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WKRG Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WKRG Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WKRG Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Mobile, Pensacola, and the Gulf Coast
- The latest video forecast from First Alert Weather
- Current weather conditions for Mobile, Pensacola, and the Gulf Coast and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
* updated content
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
B I G _ B I G_ A D S
(Welcome back to the 90’s)
B I G
B I G
Would love it except...
I really like this app except for a couple of problems. First, the location always defaults to Mobile, but I live in Pensacola. No matter how many times I delete Mobile and set my location to Pensacola or to "Current location", Mobile keeps coming back as my default location and I find it very annoying. I don't care about weather alerts for Mobile. Secondly, during the recent approach of Isaac, the warnings repeated over and over and over again! It was annoying. The radar works great and is the main reason I like this app. The iPad version is excellent.
Best Weather App for our area
Better than Weather Channel! More accurate and so easy to use. A MUST for Mobile, Al residents and visitors who want to know how to dress for the day! Our weather changes so fast! There are also alerts that are very true to your exact location: "lightning within one mile of you!" Smart app.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.