Wokabulary is your personal vocabulary trainer that helps you learn and organize your vocabulary efficiently. It features:
• flash card system based on difficulty
• versatile quiz modes
• detailed statistics
Wokabulary is not a language course app. It is a versatile tool that helps you manage and learn your own vocabulary.
Wokabulary is available for your Mac, your iPhone and your iPad and it can automatically sync your vocabulary between your devices.
MANAGE YOUR WORDS EFFICIENTLY
• Quickly add new words
• Group and filter your words using topic tags
• Find your words swiftly with the live search
DIFFICULTY AWARE FLASH CARD QUIZ
• Words get assigned difficulty levels based on how well you knew them in the quiz
• New and difficult words are asked more often
• Old and easy words are asked less often
• Two quiz modes let you review your words according to your personal learning preferences
LEARN WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Wokabulary automatically syncs your vocabularies between all your Macs, iPads and iPhones
• Have your words with you wherever you go
• Quickly add new vocabulary – whether in class or on the go
STATISTICS THAT MOTIVATE YOU
• Get an overview of your progress
• Visualize your learning success
IMPORT AND EXPORT WORDS EASILY
• Import existing word lists from CSV-files
• Export word lists and share them with your friends (In-App Purchase)
LEARN ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE YOU WANT
• Wokabulary can handle any foreign language and any script
• Wokabulary switches keyboard layouts automatically
• Easily manage multiple languages (In-App Purchase)
New features in 5.0:
• Complete redesign of statistics
• Design overhaul of most other view
• Changed quiz intervals to longer intervals
• Quiz automatically reads out foreign words
Bugfixes in 5.0.1:
• Fixed: filtering for levels was broken
• Fixed: could not go back from tags editing field using shift+tab
Bugfixes in 5.0:
• When excluding Learnt words for a quiz but selecting more words than recommended, learnt words would still be included in the quiz
• Various minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but don't sync!
Sync between iDevices wiht dropbox works HOOOOORRRIBLE!! come on guys, the program is very good but why it takes sooo long to update??? i have YNAB and sync is also by dropbox and it takes less than 2 seconds!!! its just awesome! but wokabulary just don't get sync! it annoying!
Best Vocabulary App on the App Store
I see that the current version has not been reviewed by anyone else, so I thought I would add a review. With version 4 Wokabulary completely redid its interface to be more attractive and user friendly as well as made some changes that facilitate working with really bizarre languages such as those that are written from left to right, top to bottom, in various alphabets, etc. Overall the change was really great, but a few bugs found their way in and a couple of nice features were lost in the interest of streamlining the user experience. With version 4.1 the bugs seem to have been corrected and the old features, such as being able to edit a messed up word in the quiz have been added back in. Also, synching has been improved, but still leaves a bit to be desired, as one has to fiddle with things a bit to make sure that the current device synchs and is working with the most up-to-date list.
Since I have not reviewed previous versions, I will comment that Wokabulary is far and away the best app that is available on the app store and is really the best vocabiulary app I have used in general. And I have used several. The owning company is here to stay and is extremely responsive in reacting to queries to improve the app. Programming is very tight and the program works as one would expect in accordance with volkommener deutscher Werktechnik. iPad and desktop versions are a little more complete in their visual presentation and options allowed at this time. For instance, I have not been able to find a synch status on the iPhone version yet, and there is no ability to adjust sorting on the iPhone. Nevertheless, all versions of the app provide a very comprehensive, sensible, and streamlined method of learning vocabulary for basically any language out there.
This is definitely the vocab program you want to get. It has reached a very high state of stability and user-appropriate experience. I highly recommend it over any other vocab program I have seen.
Very awesome app for learning new vacabularies….. Muuuuuch better than I imagined before downloading.
- Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 8.9 MB
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.