Wolfram Physics II Course Assistant
By Wolfram Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Taking introductory physics or need a quick physics reference? Then you need the Wolfram Physics II Course Assistant. This app will help you work through your homework problems, ace your tests, and learn physics concepts. Forget canned examples! The Wolfram Physics II Course Assistant solves your specific physics problems on the fly.
This app covers the following topics from Physics II:
- Calculate properties of solids, including stress, pressure, deformation, and more
- Calculate properties of fluids, including drag, buoyancy, hydrostatic pressure, and more
- Solve a variety of electricity and magnetism calculations
- Perform ray optics calculations, including Snell's law, lensmaker's equation, thin lens equation, and more
- Compute wave effects, including properties of diffraction and thin film interference
- Do common thermodynamics calculations, including the ideal gas law, Joule's first law, and more
- Look up laws of physics and common physics constants
The Wolfram Physics II Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Physics II Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Significant design updates, bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 21, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolfram Group LLC
- © 2015, Wolfram Alpha, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.