Award winning Adventure Golf with cows, toads, ski slopes, torpedoes and a sprinkle of alien abduction for good measure.
"Wonderputt is one of those sharp apps you just have to show everyone" - Touch Arcade
ADVENTURE GOLF LIKE NO OTHER
From the creator of Icycle: On Thin Ice, Damp Gnat takes you on a putting adventure through a diorama of scientific wonder. Experience the innocent joy of miniature golf over a polymorphing world while you discover its secrets and indulge in its animated surprises.
• EASY touch and drag control for simple intuitive play
• UNRAVEL Wonderputt's world of geographic delight on 18 unique holes
• UNLOCK Wonder to enable rainbow collectables for that added layer of challenge
• JUMP to any unlocked hole to practice and hone your skills
• COMPETE and refine your scores in 3 Game Center Leaderboards
• COLLECT all 16 challenging Game Center Achievements
• No IAPs or Adverts, just instant relaxing pleasure
"Ingenious and imaginative level design, with a crisp interface and a great deal of replayability" - Modojo
"That's some seriously wonderful art there, and wait until you see it animated" - Jay is Games
"It's easy to succeed, and really difficult to master. We are left open-mouthed by this one." - E4
• Best Tablet Game Finalist at the Webby Awards 2012
• 2nd Best Mobile Physics Game on Jayisgames 2012
• Best Art Winner at BIG Festival 2012
• Visual Arts Finalist at the IGF 2012
• Visual Arts Finalist at the Develop Awards 2012
Compatible with devices running iOS 8 or later
Optimised for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrated, But No Regrets
My Experience: If I were to base it off here, I would rate it mildly low- mainly because I just did not like the linear perspective, granted it was obvious when looking at the page and is apart of the game design. It took me many frustrating tries to get just one hole, then again it's just me sucking at this game, so not the developer(s) fault. Would not recommend if you have limited patience, as it can be rage inducing.
- The game's aesthetics are gorgeous- that's actually one of the main reasons as to why I bought it.
- Music: not my taste, but fits the aesthetics/ atmosphere.
- Animations: creative and eye pleasing.
- This is one of those types of games that has the ability to calm you if you have the patience to sit down and play it and not worry about the scores and whatnot.
- Limited amount of levels. Theres not that many holes per se, and is a common con amongst the reviews.
- There's no 'restart level'. You either go with your run or you restart everything. Might be because of the limited amount of levels.
The game already says almost all of what it has to give just in the screenshots and the description, so you are getting what you're buying. Based off on the gameplay alone (and no biased emotions), it's a solid 4/5 stars for me. Not for everybody, but great game nonetheless.
So fun. PLEASE make new courses!!
Let me start out by saying this game is gorgeous, including the music. It’s perfectly simple while easily played over and over. But it’s time. We need more courses! Would be awesome if there were 3 or 4.
Honestly, I love this game! I would have paid a lot more than a dollar for it! Definitely recommend if you just want to relax with clean graphics and gameplay.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.