By Akamojo Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Woot Assist is an application to monitor woot sale websites.
- Monitor woot.com, shirt.woot.com, and wine.woot.com and sellout.woot.com.
- Displays the current item for sale on each web site.
- Listen to the current Woot Cast from within the application.
- View the extended item description from within the application.
- Touch the product photo to open a full size photo which supports pan and zoom.
- Link directly to the web site to order from within the application.
Woot Off Features
- In the event of a woot off, the application will auto refresh at a configurable interval.
- Displays the percent sold.
- Optionally vibrate/play an alert sound when a new woot off item is available.
*** Special Note
Product information from sellout.woot.com is not syndicated. This version adds limited support. Only the product image and title is published. You must visit shopping.yahoo.com to view the price and full description. A button to take you to shopping.yahoo.com while remaining in the woot application is provided.
In addition, the information from sellout.woot.com is sometimes unavailable.
What's New in Version 1.4
Fixes a bug in the progress indicator during a WootOff!
I have just purchased this app so I haven't been able to use it during a woot off yet but I would really like to see an option for a shorter refresh time than 1 minute. If possible a one button purchase option would be cool too, I am determined to get that bag of crap.
Program closes when trying to start unless I am connected to wifi even when I have full reception.
I love woot and like to see what is for sale every day. This is the only app that also shows sellout.woot items. The other free apps don't show this. To me it is worth the 99 cents so that I don't have to check it in my web browser too.