Woozworld - Explore your avatar identity & fame in a live chat virtual world
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Woozworld, the fashion virtual world, and join millions of fashionistas (and fashionistos) personalizing and expressing styles with new weekly clothes, build your character’s story, and never get bored with thousands of stylish clothes that bring you one step closer to stardom!
Want to get a taste of fame and be a movie star or celebrity? Need to express yourself through new fashion designer clothes? Always wanted your own doll character to play dress up? Dream of being the next fashionista or top model? Have a niche for decorating and designing? Looking to own the next star studded restaurant or chic new boutique? Want a place to hangout, meet and chat with friends from around the world? Woozworld is the virtual world for tween and teens to be safe.
In the virtual world you can create and design your own stylish avatar with thousands of hairstyles, dresses, skirts and shoes to choose from! Meet new friends and design your own room with furniture to show your personality. With your virtual life, you write your own character’s story and work to bring stardom and fame. You can easily trade old hairstyles for new chic trends, host your very own high school prom party, create brand new games and participate in weekly quizzes, quests, campaigns and contests!
This fashion virtual world is a pioneer in multiplayer cross-platform virtual worlds, bringing trendy avatars together from web and mobile platforms. Create your girly doll or character with swag and start writing your on-the-road to fame story.
▪ WEEKLY new clothes, weekly competitions, weekly contests, weekly quizzes and weekly quests to keep you wanting more!
▪ MEET & CHAT with millions of friends
▪ DRESS & PERSONALIZE your avatar however you like. Treat your Woozen like a doll and dress up! Choose new hairstyles, gowns, stylish outfits and the latest fashions.
▪ HAVE FUN at live events with our celebrities, your friends, and the real stars, celebrities and musicians that visit Woozworld. Artists including deadmau5, Simple Plan, Greyson Chance, Jasmine Villegas, Xzibit and others have made appearances in Woozworld.
▪ TRADE & SELL old hairstyles, dresses, shoes for new chic hairstyles, stylish dresses and designer shoes
▪ ROLE PLAY & EXPRESS YOURSELF with decorating your own rooms or wearing chic clothes
▪ CREATE your own race-to-fame games to play with your friends
▪ ORGANIZE & HOST parties with your own theme like prom or high school dances
▪ DISCOVER millions of rooms, new weekly fashion and style your avatar with thousands of unique fashion designer clothes, hairstyles and more!
▪ EXPLORE your fashion taste and write your character’s virtual story.
▪ VOTE for your friends and your favorite designed rooms to help them move up on the Woozworld Leaderboard and reach stardom
▪ SHOP for cool new fashion clothes and furniture. Clothes are added weekly to keep your character looking in style
▪ START your own business by selling hairstyles, dresses and shoes to get fame and become a star
It's completely free to sign-up, create an avatar and play in Woozworld. Follow us on:
Facebook & Twitter (@Woozworld)
If you have any questions or for technical issues, please contact us at: http://help.woozworld.com
You can also get more information by visiting our parents' section at http://www.woozworld.com/community/parents/
What's New in Version 1.6.5
- More fixes to improve login and connection to the game
- Access to the WoozIn should be better and faster (won't get stuck in the loading anymore)
- Many bug fixes everywhere :)
It doesn't let me put : or - I get angry😡
Awesome app but.....
This is by far an amazing app even better than the computer website. But.... I had a spikes of madness tattoo on and now I have a blue star tattoo on and my spikes of madness tattoo is not in my inventory. Also I had a flip and switch fedora and it's not in my inventory. But I also have some things I absolutely love about this app verses the computer website. I love the private chat better on the app than the computer. I love the inventory and wardrobe (website doesn't have wardrobe they just have inventory with clothes in it) I love the trading because you look through your inventory and/or wardrobe and choose what to add to trade unlike website. You can also click on an item the person is trading you and see if it's your level or not so they can't trick you unlike website version. So by far I think the app is better than the website but I think that the items missing in my inventory needs to be fixed. And also I crash so many times and the update was supposed to fix that but it didn't. And also I don't like how on the app you don't have message so you can't see if anyone messages you.thnaks and please fix these issues
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese
- Seller: Woozworld inc.
- © Woozworld inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 250 Wooz Bonus Pack$1.99
- 1000 Wooz Bonus Pack$4.99
- 1 Month VIP$7.99
- 1 Outfit for Her$4.99
- 2250 Wooz Bonus Pack$9.99
- 1 Girl Outfit$4.99
- 4 Girl Outfits$9.99
- 1 Month VIP$7.99
- The Girls' 1,000 Wooz Promo$9.99
- 5000 Wooz Bonus Pack$19.99