The best word searching puzzle game "Word Cookies" is here!
Word Cookies is a simple. yet, exciting word searching puzzle game that literally makes you keep playing!
Are you ready to find all the delicious word cookies at your kitchen oven?
Embrace your brain power as you discover the words.
The aim of the game is to find all of the hidden words.
With this game, you can easily improve your vocabulary, concentration and spelling skills.
HOW TO PLAY
• Simply swipe along the letter-shaped cookies to form a word (or more).
• If you manage to spot a valid word it will remain highlighted on the word list as found.
• Some words are left hidden so don’t hesitate swiping everywhere!
• Discover hidden words from mixed letters.
• Find derived words from the main words and develop your brain & vocabulary skills.
• Simple and Easy!
• Daily bonus rewards
• Great exercise for the brain
• NO TIME LIMIT
• NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
- You can play offline in anytime.
• TONS OF UNIQUE LEVELS
- New updates are always on the way!
• "Word Cookies" contain ads like banner, interstitial and video ads.
• "Word Cookies" is free to play, but you can purchase In-app items like AD FREE and in-game currency to buy hints alike.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
* "Word Cookies" offers VIP Membership, which removes ads, gives free daily coins and hints and unlock a new theme.
We offer the following a subscription option:
- VIP Membership (1 week) offers a weekly subscription for $9.99
* All prices are based on US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
Need Help? Have Questions?
We value your feedback! Please contact us at email@example.com
Visit Bitmango for more information
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is what’s wrong with Apple’s push to subscriptions
I’ll start by saying that I absolutely love this game. My only gameplay complaint is that it’s inconsistent about which words count—a word that counts full in one puzzle may count only as an extra word in another puzzle, and may not count at all in yet another. This is most annoying in levels where you get bonuses for picking a specific word at a specific point.
But that’s not why I’m writing this review. Today, the game took a huge step backwards. I got an ad for “VIP membership”, which includes no ads, and daily bonus hints and coins. $9.99 PER WEEK. I’m sorry, I have yet to see a word puzzle game that’s worth paying over $500 a year for a few minor bonuses. For comparison, I can get Adobe Photoshop CC access for $9.99 A MONTH. Does this developer really think their VIP membership is worth that much more than Adobe Photoshop???
I don’t completely blame the developer here. Apple is pushing for developers to replace one-time in-app purchases with subscriptions, because that gives Apple a continuous stream of income. But either Apple isn’t giving good pricing guidelines, or they’re not giving guidelines at all. For a game that previously sold a one-time purchase of “no ads” for a couple bucks, and had trouble getting players to pay that much, $10 a week for a handful of in-game bonuses is way way way too much. Drop it to somewhere around $1 a week and people will be more likely to go for it.
This is great 😍❤️
This is really a great app I’ll love it there’s different levels different coins different stuff just you can skip stuff if you don’t get it you will come back to where I did it would rate it a five out of five and out of everything I’ve read it before this is one of my favorite team is also because like you can do kitchen stuff or whatever and it just the way for kids to experience if you have any kids to experience like nice things and it’s kind of a little nut all kind of educational and it’s something that your children can do and that’s what we want because educational stuff is really good for your child to learnThat’s why I really like this game and I think you guys should get it for your children or just you it’s really good and friendly child game there’s no bad stuff no nothing and yeah you can buy some stuff to make you a different card and you can learn to make different recipes like if you kid likes making a recipe then you can tell them that like there’s different levels with the recipes and you can tell them that there’s recipes so then you could show them the recipes like a strawberry wine or strawberry out too so like that and it’s really educational that is why I say I like it that much thank you bye
Spend a couple of bucks and get rid of the ads
I gladly paid the $2 to remove the ads when it became obvious what a great deal it was going to be based on the time I spent playing. I don't find it terribly difficult but it's challenging enough to be fun and not frustrating.
Update January 2018: Not a big fan of the new 8-letter words. They make it easy to miss letters, at least on iPhone 7. Might be okay on iPad. Also wondering why none of the last two updates have included star words or special levels. Seems like some experimentation is going on at BitMango
Update February 2018: The games is fantastic up until the eight letter words. But now each release of new levels is quite frustrating for me. I used to be able to zip through words pretty quickly but now the letters are too close together. I have to slow right down to make sure I hit the right one. And the eight letter words are, more often than not, either a compound word or a gerund so they aren’t crazy challenging to find. Add to that the lack of star words and bonus levels (I’ve been stuck on the last quest for three releases now) and I suspect I won’t keep this too much longer. Which is fine. I’ve definitely got more than enough enjoyment out of it for the $2 it takes to remove the ads.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- BitMango Corporation
- 176.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 BitMango All right reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 240 coins $0.99
- 1340 coins $4.99
- 720 coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.