Word On The Go - for Microsoft Word edition & OpenOffice Format
By Global Executive Consultants (Shanghai) Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Word On The Go is a beautiful, easy-to-use word processor that is designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable.
Word On The Go is ease, fast and uncluttered. It starts up quickly, has a live word count, easy on the eyes and you can export all the common formats: .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx .txt and more . To create the tables and insert the pictures make your document more rich and colorful. Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
Writing with ease
•Focus Mode(Full Screen) can give you the pure pleasure of writing.
•A floating windows option (like Stickies has)
•A zoom-slider to easily change the view scale
• alternate colors option (e.g., white text on gray)
Great word processor
• Paragraph and character styles
• Automatically format bulleted or numbered lists
• Flexible structure for creating any type of document with section, layout, and page breaks
• Table of contents
• Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering
Compatibility and sharing
• export Microsoft Word documents
• Export PDF files
• Import and export RTF documents, TXT Documents
• Support for all image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png and more)
Powerful writing tools
• make template documents with boilerplate text
• free-form headers and footers
• full screen editing
• date-stamped backups
• selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc.
• find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching)
• Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
• Word On The Go is able to automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear.
• Find and Replace feature in Word On The Go make your documents easily search
Word on the Go--Don't go there!
Needed a word processing app, since purchasing a new Macbook Pro, that NOTHING I currently have will work on. (Thanks Apple for alienateing even more of your former users). Didn't like the thought of paying a monthly fee for WORD, since I already bought it once. Figured I would try Word on the Go. Seemed reasonable and it 'sounded' great. Trust me, it does NOT work as stated. Not stable. Quits all the time. Doesn't save things as it says. Making tables are more than a joke. In the middle of a document, it will change it to text edit and not be recoverable as you had previously saved it.
Forget about clicking on the "If you need support, please visit" button. It takes you to some Chinese site that wants you to meet a Chinese lady to warm your soul!
I hope someone from the Mac App store is reading this as I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
Don't waste your money...
How do I get a refund?
I have owned this app about 20 minutes, and I do not like it at all. It's not what I was hoping to get after I read the description. Please tell me there is a time window to get my $25 back if I am dissatisfied???
- Category: Business
- Released: Aug 14, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Global Executive Consultants (Shanghai) Ltd
- © Global Executive Consultants Shanghai Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.4.0 or later