By Poet & Mountain, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wordini is a new kind of search tool: it remembers the words you forget. Imagine you're at a party or writing a novel. There's a really apropos word on the tip of your tongue, but you can't quite remember it. Wordini has you covered there, whispering answers like a digital Cyrano de Bergerac in your inarticulate times of need. You can think of it like a reverse dictionary: give it a phrase or definition that describes the word and Wordini will work its magic. And speaking of magic, you can get answers from Wordini on your Apple Watch simply by speaking a phrase or question.
• Ask Wordini for words by describing them in plain English
• Get synonyms and antonyms for words (see the in-app Help section for more information)
• View definitions of answer words
• Save your favorite words to iCloud
• Use an answer as the basis for a new search, allowing you to quickly explore related words
• Supports 3D Touch to quickly take actions on answer words
• Discover new words every day with the Word of the Day feature
• Use the Apple Watch app to search for words, or choose a favorite word to display in a watch face complication
• Universal build for iPhone and iPad
Please note: Wordini requires an internet connection to return results. Saving favorites requires an active iCloud account with free space.
Have feedback or questions? We'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of service: http://www.poetmountain.com/wordini/tos
What's New in Version 2.1.3
• Fixed issue with sharing from iPad.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Poet & Mountain, LLC
- © 2017 Poet & Mountain, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.