Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inspiration strikes — anytime, anywhere. Manage your WordPress blog or website on the go, from your iOS device: view your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 3.6 or higher.
With WordPress for iOS, you have the power of publishing in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku on the train. Snap a photo on an afternoon stroll for the week’s photo challenge at The Daily Post. Respond to your latest comments, or monitor your stats to see where today’s readers are coming from.
Don’t forget to tag your posts published from the app with #wponthego so the community can find your masterpieces on the move.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you, too, can help contribute to its development. Learn more at http://ios.wordpress.org.
Need help with the app? Visit the forums at http://ios.forums.wordpress.org or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
What's New in Version 6.1
• Get social on the go! WordPress.com and Jetpack-enabled bloggers can manage Publicize and third-party sharing from within the app.
• Swipe notifications to approve, unapprove, and trash comments at the speed of your thumbs.
• Select your primary blog right from within the app.
• Where’s Waldo? Search locations to geotag your posts.
The app opens up a lot of new ways to put WordPress to use. The Reader and commenting system has made it the perfect platform for a private family network. Even the least techie member of the family can participate.
I enjoy using the app's editor to write and most of the admin tools are easy to use. I hope to see these apps continue to fine tune existing features and add new ones.
Nice app, convenient to use. Sometimes I would prefer to use the web version, but that might be personal choice. I have very little experience blogging, (less than 2 years) so I can't really give an objective opinion of this app compared to others. However, my Dad has some experience as a web developer and he says my blog looks very nice and professional.
Crashes! Please help!
ArtistMum- Since the latest update on April 22, the site crashes! I know you always want to bring us bloggers the best but I also realize that with updates comes a few glitches too! Please take a look at why it crashes each time I try to open it.
Thanks in advance for your prompt response to problems. I know you have been very good about fixing problems in the past.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Automattic, Inc.
- © Automattic Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.