No one knows every English word. That includes you. And that's fine. But, there are also many important, frequently used words, that you don't know. And that's not fine!
There are two problems. Firstly, you don't know which important words you don't know. Secondly, it's hard to learn them, and not forget anyway. But worry no more, as the right technology is finally here to help!
WordUp’s revolutionary approach to learning new English words will leave you feeling confident, whoever’s in the room. It can expand your horizons in your personal life and create new exciting work opportunities.
Our scientifically proven method of Space Repetition will:
- Teach you worthwhile and frequently used words
- Focus on one word at a time, aiding long-term retention
It works based on 4 Steps:
- Assess yourself
- Discover which words you don’t know
- Learn words in order of importance
- Learn words in the correct context
This app is suitable for:
Non-native English Speakers- broaden your everyday vocabulary
Native English Speakers
English teachers - as a classroom tool or form of AFL
Employer - improve communication skills at work
Government officials - standardise language skills irrespective of role or department
Bug fixes, performance improvements and new features.
- Geeks ltd
- 206.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Geeks Ltd 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.