Workout Exporter allows you to free your workouts and upload to popular fitness platforms
Turn your Apple Watch into the ultimate training partner and push your workouts online for analysis.
For serious athletes wanting to push their training to the next level, using an online fitness platform to manage their performance is a must. Workout Exporter lets you integrate all your Apple Health activities into these platforms so you, and your coach can get a complete picture of your health and fitness.
It's not just workout data, we also keep your key body Metrics updated.
We support the following sites:
Note: Third party sites may require additional subscriptions not covered by Workout Exporter.
This app requires access to Health.
* Fix issue when exporting a swim with a set with 0 lengths
* Fix forever upload bug that occurs when no Metric data is uploaded
* Fix crash that can occur in Swim Workout details screen
Ratings and Reviews
This app saves me so much time. Now I can use Apple's base workout app and sync my activities to TrainingPeaks in seconds.
I do have a couple questions on swims:
- TrainingPeaks doesn't seem to get my heart rate data but Strava does. Is this a limitation somewhere?
- I wish there was a way to have my total swim time synced instead of the new iOS 11 active swim time. I can manually edit it after so it's not the end of the world though.
I started with the swim app and was pleasantly surprised as I’m an avid Strava user and triathlete. Strava app isn’t great for heart tracking on indoor activities so I wanted to use the Apple Watch app for treadmill and lifting. This app does export the data to a degree. Enough to count on your fitness and freshness score but that’s where it ends in the app. Mileage, the full picture of your heart rate performance and overall suffer score does not populate. These are minor things but considering the price for the app it should work.
Fantastic App, Great Support
This app is wonderful and couldn’t be easier to use! I’ve tried others that do similar things but this one is by far the best!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.