World of Warcraft Mobile Armory
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone and iPod touch is a portable tool that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. This convenient app is easy to install and contains these powerful features:
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/. Post feedback about the app in our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 6.0.3
- Updates to display new character models, items, and talents for WoW 6.0
- Fixed: Auction House search suggestions are back
Always room for innovation
I love what the app has. With the combination of the Auction House and Guild communication this app is a wonderful tool for casuals and intense players alike. The item browsing is a bit confusing and but manageable. If there is any critic its that with the launch of Warlords I, and a few guildies, think that there should be a garrison management and a follower mission hub. Allow us to put in work orders to our main characters and allow us to put followers on missions and complete missions on the go. With the introduction of the wireless abilities of phones it should allow more innovation with the tools that we as the consumers have access to. Other then that I love the app and will continue to use it.
Yeah, pretty handy
I'm pretty happy with the app for what it is. I use it almost exclusively to do auction house stuff. In fact I've found that I don't go to the auction house in-game anymore. I just use the app. The ability to relist expired auctions without needing to run to a mailbox is amazing!
It definitely has some flaws but they are not critical in my opinion. As an example, I left my guild in-game yesterday but the app is still showing the guild. I'm guessing it would reset it if I joined another one but it doesn't really matter to me right now.
A couple things I would like to see are a way to view upgrade weapons/armor for currently equipped items. So I could click on an item and have an option to see better items available.
Also, garrison tasks as others have said. I think follower quests would be a great addition though I don't know if Bliz would go for it.
Anyway, it's been a very helpful app for me.
No character updates
I am new to World of Warcraft, and being so I am trying to find things to help me learn the game so I don't annoy my friends to much. A week ago I deleted my character that I made a couple years ago to see if I could tolerate World of Warcraft. It was only level 10, and I deleted it the day I made my new character on my friends relm. Well I downloaded this app, and I still see that old character, and my new character is nowhere to be found. This app does not update enough to be of any use. The last update was back in July of 2014 as of December of 2014. This thing for the auction house, and some other things to be useful NEEDS to be updated daily at the latest. I only plan on keeping this app to see if it gets fixed. Thankfully it is free.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.