World of Warcraft Mobile Armory
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone and iPod touch is a portable tool that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. This convenient app is easy to install and contains these powerful features:
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/. Post feedback about the app in our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 6.1.0
* We have updated the login system to make it faster, more secure, and convenient to use.
* Auction House no longer requires you to re-authenticate to make a purchase!
* We’ve added the ability to submit feedback from within the app’s main menu.
Great for auctions
I use this app mostly for the remote auction house. For this purpose it is excellent. I can auction off anything in my character's bags and personal bank that is auction-able, and the items are easy to find and list. I can claim gold for my character through this app, re-list ended auctions, check prices on current auctions and re-list those as needed. In fact I find it easier to use than going to an in-game AH. I saw someone else mention, so I thought I would as well, that I would like to see added the ability to do garrison missions through this app. I would love to see that happen since setting up missions can be time consuming, especially for those of us with too many alts.
Great App... Still needs improvements
While I rely on this app while I'm on the go, there needs to be some things addressed. First, when I look at my character in the 3D modeler, I cannot see the belt buckle and sometimes the weapons are facing the wrong way in one hand. Second, many have already posted this, but I'd like to see Garrison Mission progress to where you can view and complete them and send more out. Lastly, and I don't know if this may be beneficial, I'd like to be able to access my characters bags and be able to sell them on the AH if I can't be on the game. I'd also like to be notified when an auction sells.
Great app but...
I truly really like this app. It's great when you want to keep up with your guild and stay up to date with your auctions. But I what I really want to see is the garrison feature so we can check our followers and start missions when we are not online. Also what I found is that the 3D character models aren't coming up. All that happens is that the model is almost done loading but then the app crashes and your sent to the home screen. Other wise great app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 6.1.0
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.