World of Warcraft Mobile Armory
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone and iPod touch is a portable tool that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. This convenient app is easy to install and contains these powerful features:
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/. Post feedback about the app in our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 5.4.2
* Initial login now prompts for authenticators
Very Useful and Convenient
This app loads fast, is very responsive, has a lot of useful data, and is a great convenience that I would recommend to any WoW player, casual or otherwise.
I play a level 90 Death Knight as my main, as well as an assortment of other toons on various servers, and they all loaded and were displayed properly. When I checked my main toons bags, it showed everything I had that I could sell on the AH, which was a nice surprise, as well as my exact amount of gold, so this app is great for those who make money by flipping things on the AH. The guild chat works well and although is not as real-time as it is in-game, is still functional. The other features have very few bugs and work well, although the ones I listed above are by far my most favorite. I also love that this app is Authenticator compatible, which was the deciding factor for me in getting this app.
All in all, well done on this app, Blizzard. You have made me a happy customer yet again, and I'm genuinely surprised this app does not have a higher review than it does right now.
Keep up the good work!
--Ralmevik, Bane of the Fallen King (@Sen'jin)
Red Headed Stepchild
You would think that with 7 million folks paying $12-15/month that Blizz could carve off a few folks to make this work, instead, it has flashes of brilliance at the same time it fails on things that should be grossly simple. example, there is a function "find upgrade" with armor/weapons that they can't even seem to make the simplest filters for, like why, when I am a rogue, am I seeing +int rings? If my main was a druid sure, but a rogue? Why isn't that simple filter in place? And now I hear that you can't log into the mobile app without an authenticator? If I am not paying for the AH or guild chat function, why do I need an authenticator? And because I have a key-fob authenticator (my employer owns my phone) do I now have to carry that around with me, take it off of my computer, to be able to look up something on my phone? Where's your head Blizzard? And to the person who said "Blizz is known for customer service"......... yeah try putting in a ticket and getting the "this issue will be addressed in FOUR days" message... Blizzard "customer service" makes the DMV look swift.. I got a feeling that this app is dead to me because of the BS authenticator change, GJ again Blizz.
Not the app's fault
If you have been experiencing troubles with this app, it's not the app, it's you. The app works awesome on a new iPhone or ipad, but, on an old 4th generation iPod, it has a few bugs. Like, the response time is slow, and going into different pages is like running in syrup. Overall, the app is very useful but some things blizzard could add are...
- viewing your low level characters
- looking in character's bag
- better graphics on the ipad version
- looking in mount book
And others that you will notice if you go on this app for 30 seconds.
I truly hope blizzard with patch the bugs, add the previously stated things, and get on with the newest add-on.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.