World of Warcraft Mobile Armory
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone and iPod touch is a portable tool that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. This convenient app is easy to install and contains these powerful features:
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/. Post feedback about the app in our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
* Various bug fixes and improvements
So very close to 5 star!
The biggest reason I didn't give 5 stars is that following in game patches, the app can lag behind a week or two at times. Well, that and whispering guildees can have mixed results, but I believe that is fixed now.
I would personally love if the app had access to wow forums, though I understand that might not only be a technical hurdle, but a philosophical one as well. I mean, depending on what people are posting these days, the app might wind up getting an adult rating!
Otherwise, the app has been a wonderful compliment to the in game experience. I've used it since before it was free and it was worth the $2.99 a month even back then.
Great App so far
Armory has worked great for me so far. I read where people are having trouble with it but haven't experienced any problems myself. If you're looking for a way to have limited access to the game on the go then it's great! If you want more then log into the game. I can see where it gives a player some in-game access while still being fair to those that who have to wait until they get to a computer to play. View your toons, AH access, limited guild communication , and more..... All in all it's a good way to feed your WoW addiction on the go!!
Perfect - but slow to update
i loves this app, its good for keeping my mailbox clear when im on the go, keeps me in touch with my guid, and gives me a better view of my character while transmogrifying. the downside to the app are, after the recent patch to the game, the app took nearly a week it seems to update. i also hate how you cant access it while logged into the game. i understand its to make sure you arnt just too lazy to go to a mailbox, but i often only log out of individual characters instead of the while game because the process can be pretty hard on my old, used desktop.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.