World of Warcraft Mobile Armory
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone and iPod touch is a portable tool that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. This convenient app is easy to install and contains these powerful features:
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/. Post feedback about the app in our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 6.1.0
* We have updated the login system to make it faster, more secure, and convenient to use.
* Auction House no longer requires you to re-authenticate to make a purchase!
* We’ve added the ability to submit feedback from within the app’s main menu.
I love being able to list auctions without having to actually log in-game with my bank alt. The auction house is more feature rich in this app than in-game without addons, with automatic undercut calculating, remembering prices, and easy to read price comparisons. This is the main reason I use this app.
Secondary is the actual armory function; I love being able to take screenshots of my characters in action, great for transmog shots and just showing off the toons. Faster and easier than in-game, especially for posting to forums and groups.
The realm status feature is GREAT for those Tuesday maintenances. Rolling restarts or extended maintenance? Easy to see if your realms are up or down
The guild chat feature is nice if you need to be in touch with your guildies while you're afk. I don't use this is much as my guild is mainly myself, my husband and our kids, but it's there, functional, and easy to use.
I would love to see more functions in the future, maybe garrison related. But for now, I'm very satisfied with the features of this app.
It's mostly functional, could be better.
The biggest problem I have is the occasional hiccup it has when you are in game and try using the app. On more than one occasion I have been locked out of the game because the app wasn't logging out. The app was showing logged in when I wasn't. This usually happens when looking at the app while also logged into WoW. If you log out of WoW you can't log back in. Even if you log off the app. It takes 20 to 30 minutes before being able to get back in. I've tried rebooting the app, logging in and out of the app, even powered down the iPhone. Was still locked out of my account for about 30 minutes.
It's a useful app still, just need to be careful when using it because of the lock out issue stated previously. Only get 200 transaction per day in the Auction house. That's a bummer. That limit is across all toons. Not 200 per toon, just 200 period. So some of my characters can't do anything because I already hit the 200 limit on the toons before them. Would be nice to lift that, or make it per character and not per account.
I mainly use it for the auction house access, which is great. AH locations in-game are so few and far between that I used to save up things to sell and only make the trip every so often. Not so with this app, thankfully. Log in from anywhere and see everything in your bags or bank, sell things you just collected or made in-game, or buy resources or armor or really anything for the next time you log into the game.
And the ability to retrieve gold from the mail for auctions that have sold is amazing, very helpful and a great time-saver.
Chatting with a friend about some piece of gear you just picked up last night, but forgot the stats? Pull up this app and take a look! I love how you can see everything your character is wearing.
Plus the ease of switching between characters is great.
This app is extremely useful and definitely a time-saver for me!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 6.1.0
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.