World of Warcraft Mobile Armory
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone and iPod touch is a portable tool that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. This convenient app is easy to install and contains these powerful features:
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/. Post feedback about the app in our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
* Various bug fixes and improvements
A must-have app for any WoW player
Makes the auction house MUCH easier to use. I used to be big into the auction house, but with college and my social life it became hard to manage. This app brought back the auction house for me. Putting up auctions used to be a real drag for me and now it's something I enjoy doing every day on the train. It also has a variety of other features. Even if you're not someone who uses the auction house often, this app is something that's very useful to have. You can access your guild chat, check your character roster, look at your items, look at your talents, and check your events. It's made my life in WoW so much easier, and has made balancing WoW with my school and social lives so much easier. Would re omen this app to anyone that plays WoW.
Who is heading mobile app development?
Functionality wise everything works however I'm unsure how you are not picking up more features. After playing Warlords of Draenor, I'm unsure why there wasn't an update done to armory to allow wow subscribers the ability to have access to features of their garrison on hand for instance, creating new work orders as long as the items are in your inventory or bank. And followers, missions and shipyards could have been accessible as well. Another feature I'd like to see eventually is mobile crafting. Or like rift's app, reward the player with ingame items(possibly exclusive items) for opening the app
Addition- one of the only usable features the AH is broken. Had been for about a week now. Ever since the last server maintenance
So very close to 5 star!
The biggest reason I didn't give 5 stars is that following in game patches, the app can lag behind a week or two at times. Well, that and whispering guildees can have mixed results, but I believe that is fixed now.
I would personally love if the app had access to wow forums, though I understand that might not only be a technical hurdle, but a philosophical one as well. I mean, depending on what people are posting these days, the app might wind up getting an adult rating!
Otherwise, the app has been a wonderful compliment to the in game experience. I've used it since before it was free and it was worth the $2.99 a month even back then.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.