WOW2 is here! With a future-dripping user interface, 21 incredible filter types with the famous vowel mode. With distortions that cover your tracks with gas and put them on fire. Modulations that cause more trouble than your modular dark room. And finally that warm and juicy sound, that you were looking for.
- 21 Filter types like Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Bandreject, Comb and much more. Low pass types up to 48 db, including flavors like SVF, Diode Ladder and Transistor Ladder.
The filters and distortions have been designed for best harmonics without aliasing, for high definition audio quality.
- Three different analog modeling overdrives and four digital distortion functions are included. Use them pre or post the filter.
- Modulation is power. Power is ***. Create stunning trance gates with the step sequencer, do some giant wobbles with the wobble generator or let all the modulators interact with each other. The LFO offers many different wave forms, restart options and sync flavors.
- Presets are just one click away. Randomize presets to inspire yourself.
Features at a Glance:
- XY-Pads to control 6 Parameters simultaneously
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (div. Optionen: Start/Stop/Sync/Länge)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Auria Plug-In
- Inter-App Audio support
- Audiobus support
- AudioCopy support
- Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync
- Ableton Link support
Audiobus 3 Support
Bluetooth Midi Support
Ratings and Reviews
Would love to see you iOS apps
Become audio units!
Audio Units and iPhone Support?
Update all of your apps to support audio units and iPhones.
Bring us these features for all of your products and everyone will be happy.
Not as varied as Turnado, but some great filter/distortion sounds nonetheless
I'll give this app 5-stars despite the fact that I think Turnado (also from Sugar Bytes) is more versatile, and I have similar gripes about the small layout and unfriendly interface for iPad use. The good news is that there is a HUGE bank of presets and some very unique filter/distortion effects to modify the clean signal from your input. Reviewing an app like WOW is almost impossible because there is almost an infinite number of sounds you can get from it, but it can be pretty overwhelming for a new user. Still, the option to modify anything from a vintage synth note in Cassini to a clean guitar signal from JamUp/BIAS in the SAME app is pretty cool. Sugar Bytes apps are the only thing I've used the "Effects" slot in AudioBus for thus far.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.