The Wrestling Revolution rumbles into the 3rd dimension - now featuring BOTH aspects of the business in ONE shared universe! A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a "booking" career allows you to call the shots backstage - promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you'll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the "Pro" experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn't enough, a separate "Backstage Pass" allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting them against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match - including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size - the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of free shows from the game's promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
- The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
- If you don't want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for "Basic" character models (no fingers).
- The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them "Static".
- Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
I regret that there's more to this game than I could ever fit in an app store description, so please consult the online guides for further reading:
Or join the debate on social meda:
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 11.
- Re-organized "Options" menu distinguishes between "Controls", "Preferences" and "Display".
- Improved crowd at match loading screen.
- Improved sound quality.
Ratings and Reviews
Hello Matt I’ve been thinking about some ideas you could potentially do . Okay one Is the royal rumble of course because it’s such an iconic match type that I’m pretty sure we would want to see in this game. Another is to remodel the arenas and have titantrons of little cuts of your matches and put them on. The next idea would be better animations and more realistic rag dolls and grabs. And the last but not least is a commentary team and a entrance announcer for your name when you make entrances I think that would be a 20/10 game right there. These are ideas I hope you look into and thank you for the amazing games!
First of all, this would have been a five star review if I did not have this issue with your games(All of them have given me this problem). Hence the reason why I am rating this with one star. I like your games, and I could play them for hours on end, but there is a major issue that needs to be addressed with every single one of them. I don’t know if it is only a problem with the iPhone version, or what, but I have had a problem with my phone freezing up, but the screen will still show the same thing. It lasts even after the battery has died. I know for a fact that it is not my phone because this issue only happens when I am playing one of your games, but I have no problem with doing anything else on my phone all day long.
Ideas! Please Read!
Hey guys! I love your games! I have an idea for a game I would definitely
buy if you made it and I'm sure many others would too. I think it would be cool to make a life game somewhat like school days( sort- of). I think you could add some freedom with getting a job and maybe college ( like a sequel to school days since it is so successful) so you could work up the ranks to become a top businessman or maybe a manager at a store, or an entrepreneur/ business owner etc. I LOVE how you make your games! If you do make this game or one like it, PLEASE MAKE IT 12+!!!
- MDickie Limited
- 104.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- Pro License $2.99
- Backstage Pass $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.