By MDickie Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Leagues ahead of its major league counterparts." - Bullz-Eye
Tap, pinch, and swipe your way through gaming's biggest ever wrestling universe - now expanded to feature almost 400 characters spread across 9 different promotions!
Thanks to the intuitive touch-screen controls, every step taken and every punch thrown is more satisfying than ever. And with up to 50 wrestlers in the ring and dozens of fully interactive weapons, it's the wildest action a mobile device can handle!
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. And when you want to get serious, upgrade to "Pro" status to enjoy customizing every aspect of the game.
Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop
T = Taunt / Pin
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R and P buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
What's New in Version 1.91
- Exclusive link to try the new zombie survival sim, "Extra Lives"!
- Wider display for iPhones.
- New hoodies, leather jacket, and bandaged ribs.
- New hairstyles.
- Restored CPU control method.
- Restored missing search function at roster selection screen.
Bigger profit for pro license
I love this game so so bought the pro license but the things I get in return
Isn’t enough. No ads and edit character, that’s it for 4.99$ Please make the pro license have something better in return!
Love this game
I love almost everything about this game. I would really like to see an option to name your tag team or stable.
It’s really fun but can you put like a online like you play with other players real players
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 26, 2017
- Version: 1.91
- Size: 92.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MDickie Limited
- © 2012 MDickie
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$4.99