For the first time in 2D, start your own career either side of the curtain - with wrestling and booking modes available in one epic game! Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Lose yourself in a gigantic universe of 400 wrestlers spread across 9 different promotions - and as many of them in the ring as your device can handle!
When you want to get serious, upgrade to "Pro" status to enjoy each career mode at its best - starting with anyone, anywhere. You can also make the world your own by saving your changes to all characters and pitting them against each other in "Exhibitions" where YOU make the rules!
Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R and P buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
- The booking version of the game is now included as an alternate career mode!
- Previous purchases of Booking Revolution should now be honoured by this app when you press "Restore".
- English is now automatically the default language.
- New "Button Size" option helps you fine-tune the virtual controls for different screens.
- You now throw by holding a direction while dropping.
- New hairstyles, faces and headwear.
- Touching the character at any stage of the editing process will edit that body part.
- You now inherit the stats & relationships of the character you start with.
- It is now possible to grab opponents out of another tie-up.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Sort of hacked
Whenever I play this game I enjoy it 👍🏾 but then for a while I create a fighter and he becomes champion it’s very useless because the game always reduces my health halfway through the meter for an example I created a fighter named Finn Bálor. He became champion his health went down 🥇🥈🥉 and for some reason when I made his moves directly from the WWE it was very hard because you guys named it differently for example he has a move called 1916 you named it powerdrop and he has a move called coup dé gráce but it’s not in the game the 3D version of this game may be better and perfect 👌🏻 but it doesn’t have this move this game has some serious potential and I know it can be better like you could even create a WWE superstar selection so you can pick from there but nothing that is why I rate it four stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ but I know this game has some serious potential just make it better keep up some of the good work I guess 👍🏾👎🏻 😐
Annoying but has potential.
The concept of this game is great (makes me think of the classic SNES and Sega wrestling games) but this game is more annoying than fun. An outside interferer or manager can attack you in front of the ref with no DQ, 300+ lbs wrestlers are pulling off hurracaranas as reversals and cruiserweights are able to catch superheavyweights in mid air with military presses and tombstones (even when jumping off a cage or ladder). Not to mention the annoyance of being struck once with a light hit and becoming dazed and stumbling around the ring for a full minute, grabbing your head. I understand it's meant to be fictional/cartoonish (hopefully), but a great amount of realism is expected if the game has serious instances, such as suicides and deaths by injury...
Good game but one big problem
The game is funny, lots of cool moves, entertaining. Would like to see some more options in regards to having social media on game; would be nice to tweet after a game lol. However there is one huge technical problem (has happened to me twice now): sometimes, when I play the game on my 7 plus, the game stops working and freezes. Not only that, it freezes my entire phone, making it practically useless. I’ve had to do a hard reset twice now. Please fix this, as it’s getting concerning.
- MDickie Limited
- 93.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.