By Digiworks Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Test your wits and will to win in Wrestling Storm, the App Store’s first ever turn-based wrestling trading card game.
Users will play as King, who is widely recognized as the greatest wrestler of his generation. After a sleazy rival named The Magician tricks King into thinking he killed an opponent during a match, King feels ashamed and retires from the ring.
Months later, King finds out he was tricked, and The Magician fooled him in an effort to derail his legendary career. King regroups with his most-trusted allies and gets back into the action to restore his good name and defend his honour.
Users will collect more than 150 cards that fit their fighting style and will be able to trade with other gamers around the world. Winning matches also enables the player to unlock up to 24 wrestlers with different powers to build an unstoppable faction with King.
Wrestling Storm boasts beautiful graphics and animation, and the gameplay features intuitive controls that are easy to master. Users will follow their characters through several venues around the United States and earn daily rewards for victories.
- A collection of more than 150 action cards to amaze your opponents.
- 24 wrestlers with unique powers from six different families - unlock them in spectacular fights.
- A deck that can adapt to the style of combat you choose: attack, defence, cunning or technique.
- Regular card updates and daily surprises for even more epic duels!
- Two game modes: single player to relive The King's story and an online mode to dominate OR impress other players all over the world.
- A strong community of players connected 24/7 and ready for some intense combat action!
- Regular events to push you beyond your limits.
- Other great accessories and ring gear available through in-app purchases
What's New in Version 1.1
In-App Purchases Major Glitch
I'm enjoying the game alot more then anticipated. And then I thought to pay for some cards for online play. I bought two packs at first. But on my third attempt I tried to purchase points, it basicly froze up on me after putting my password, then glitched out. At first I wasen't charged anything, so I tried and tried again. I stoped after nothing happen. Then about two hours later a got charged for each attempt I try to but one, resulting in about $60 charge. I'm getting my money back, but I would just like to see this fix so other people don't have this problem. iPod Touch 4th Gen.
Was kinda fun
It got boring very fast though. It looks as if they put a bit more effort into artwork than gameplay. I might give it another shot should an update come out.
Can Not Log In 😡
I really wanted to play this game because I'm a big wrestling fan but ounce the tutorial is over it will no longer let you play the game it will tell you OK! Authenticate. So please please please fix it soon
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 176 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digiworks Studio
- © 2013 Digiworks. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bronze Quality Booster$1.99
- Medium Wrestling Coins Bundle$4.99
- Silver Quality Booster$3.99
- Small Wrestling Coins Bundle$0.99
- Wrestler Family Booster$2.99
- Large Wrestling Points Bundle$11.99
- Gold Quality Booster$7.99