By FunPokes Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See 1000's of jaw-dropping pics that will make your head spin. This is the BEST collection of awesome pics on the internet and all for FREE.
You will find pictures from:
• Photo Bombs
• LOL Cats
• Too Many Shots
• Sign FAIL
• Cute GIFs
• Mullets R Us
• Ghetto Unfabulous
• Motivational Poster
• Parenting FAIL
• Yahoo Answers FAIL
• Photoshop FAIL
• Fashion FAIL
• And many many more...
• 1000's of pics and more each day!
• Sort by hotness, newness, and best of all time.
• Swipe your finger on the screen to go back and forward.
• Share via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
• Zoom-in on pictures through standard finger gestures.
• View hilarious picture comments
• Download Pictures
Get this app now and join thousands of people that love to see the new jaw-dropping pics everyday.
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with Reddit.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
• Fixed more options toolbar button in thumbnails view.
• Fixed color theme and visual glitches.
• Fixed missing loading progress bar animation.
• Fixed picture caption font size while on iPad.
• Fixed auto-refresh when resuming app back into Gallery view.
• Fixed auto-refresh-not-scroll-to-top issue for Thumbnails view.
• Fixed Twitter/Facebook view not hide after sharing/cancel.
• Fixed missing label in Detail view.
• Fixed two GIF animation/issue issues (missing frames).
• Fixed auto-resize issue when rotating device in comments view.
• Fixed issue that made it difficult to dismiss menu view.
• Added reported upvote/downvote "fuzzed" points to Detail view.
• Added option to view more pics by author in Gallery view.
• Fixed bug that made photo caption smaller for iPad users
• Fixed bug that causes photo viewer to not show toolbars for some users
• Fixed bug that causes app to crash for some users
• Fixed bug that causes Pro Upgrade view to not load properly
• Fixed bug that causes photo viewer to refresh on app resumes
• Fixed three memory leaks
NOTE: Thanks for all your feedbacks! Again, if you experience any issues, please send an email to email@example.com and I will promptly fix them and push out a new app update.
• Raised minimum iOS version requirement from 4.3 to 5.0
• Fixed bug that cause some GIFs to not animate in Auto-HD mode
• Fixed bug that cause app to sometimes show incorrect image
• Fixed bug that cause some international users to not be able to restore their "Pro Upgrade" in-app purchase
NOTE: With 610 changes, this update brings a much-needed overhaul to the app's underlying architecture. If you experience any issue with this update, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will promptly fix them and push out a new app update. Thanks!
• Added instruction on how to resolve QUOTA_FILLED errors.
• Added ability to detect stale session triggered by a password reset from a different computer.
• Updated account registration step to 1.) show tip on why providing an email address help resolves potential quota errors and 2.) have reddit send out verify email if an email address is provided.
• Updated internal networking stack for better stability.
• Fixed the "ImageHostErrorDomain.429" error that occurs when submitting pics.
• Fixed bug that prevent some users from not being able to restore Pro Upgrade.
• Added ability to save GIFs in original format (as opposed to movie clip format).
• Added more descriptive error messages.
• Fixed bug that causes some users to not be able to get/restore the Pro upgrade.
• Fixed bug that causes banner to activate on its own.
• Added description to certain error messages.
• Fixed bug that prevents certain thumbnails not showing.
• Fixed bug that prevents certain images from showing.
• Fixed one crashing bug.
• Added fallback logic to show full size image when medium size image is unavailable.
• Added ability to view pics marked as "saved" on reddit.
• Added ability to view pics marked as "disliked"/"downvoted" on reddit.
• Added ability to view submission rules/description.
If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Upvotes for a great app
A seamless way to get my lulz on other people's misfortunes and adventures gone wrong!! A great way to lift your mood and know life is not as bad as some others!
Used to love but then...
These ads kept going full screen and the second I closed them they would pop back up over and over until the app crashed. That's the only problem.
Nice time waster
Some pics are very disturbing but otherwise, this is one of my favorite apps. I check it at least 4Xs per day.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FunPokes, Inc.
- © FunPokes, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99