Wake the fresh up!
WTFU is a better iOS alarm clock, for those who want to wake up as freshly as possible.
- Wakes you from the background to custom-designed sounds, ranging from lush music to sleep-vanquishing buzzers, then launches the Music Alarm.
- Night Mode displays a crisp, clean Clock view, dims the display to preserve battery life, and wakes you directly with the Music Alarm.
- Supports iOS 6.1 or later (speech requires iOS 7)
- Optimized for iPhone 5 (but looks great on smaller displays too!)
Music alarm features:
- Plays a random selection of music, from either the iPod Library or a specific synced Playlist
- Speaks the time on song change, in a variety of languages and accents (requires iOS 7)
- Snooze for 5, 10, or 20 minutes
- Plays in the background
- Swipe Left on the album art to skip to the next track
- Keeps a log of the random playlist
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Works perfectly so far and is a nice clean interface. Took me a second to figure out where the snooze option was, but I like the different time options for that. Also like the shuffle music as having the same music every time can get boring.
This app is very handy. It's really nice to have an alternative to the default iPhone alarm. Being able to wake up to music is a throwback to the old clock radio. Could add some more functionality, but this is close to ideal.
UPDATE: warning, this app is pretty buggy, leading to a very unreliable alarm clock.
Was looking for an alarm app that lets you shuffle playlists, and thus fits the bill. However the interface is pretty wonky and unintuitive.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.