Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.8
We've cleaned out the bugs, dusted in the corners and made a few minor improvements.
The right balance! My External Brain!
I love Wunderlist and use it as my external brain! Tracking to-dos is merely a way of remembering what to do and that is not really helpful when you intent to complete those to-dos and have multiple action items along the way with no real end date in concrete. That's where the others get it wrong as they all seem to be geared towards the annoying today, tomorrow, and calendar way of tracking. But with wunderlist I am able to track the task, what I want the outcome to be, and all the action items that come up along the way. Plus little notes, reminders, and yes deadlines when I need them. Basically this has helped me manage my personal and professional life. But like anyone geared towards reducing stress and owning their lives, interactions, projects, tasks, and promises you have to commit to it. Check Wunderlist regularly and and focus on the use of it to maintain you external brain so you can finally get some of this open loop task geared annoyances out of your brain and focus on what is in front of you.
TLDR - seriously good app if you commit
Really good but not 5 stars
I'm still a Wunderlist user but I have been shopping a lot. Since I last wrote a review (below) they still have not updated the repeat functionality. It's been 4 years. Nor have they updated mac or iOS for at least 2 years if not longer. Wunderlist, don't forget your apple users. Ever since Microsoft bought Wunderlist the apple customers have received ZERO updates or feedback. This is unacceptable. If you are in the fence like me. Look at todoist or Remember the milk.
There are great things about wunderlist that everyone has mentioned and I agree but the one function that is more limited than it needs to be is the repeats. For some reason you cannot repeat on every "Tuesday and Thursday" or weekdays only or weekends only. I know there is a work around on this of making multiple different tasks with repeats, but this is a hassle.
My other complaint that drops this down to a 4 is a few times I have lost lists when leaving a shared list. This was a huge hassle and has happened more than once.
I would love to see in an update the addition of better repeat functionality and due dates for sub tasks. With due dates on sub tasks and the ability to assign these to others, you would truly have business version of the app.
Wunderlist is great. I keep a separate list going for each of the places I shop a lot (Costco, target, Whole Foods), a to do list for home with errands and any due dates, and another list of assignments with due dates and reminders for my work and graduate program. Super convenient when I remember something while I'm working at my desk to just enter it there, and when I stop at the store later, there it is. Between this and iCal I am pretty much a functional adult ;) In theory, my husband or other family members could use the same app to help do all of this, but we are not using that capability yet.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 3.4.8
- Size: 95.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99