Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an inapp purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at w ww.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.4
Fixed: Deleting a lot of to-dos? We’ve got your back! That bug that caused sync issues has been fixed and now you can delete to-dos to your heart’s content while maintaining that lightning fast sync.
Fixed: We don’t wish to fast forward a season but when a daylight saving time change comes around again you’ll be grateful that we’ve fixed the issue which caused Today and Week Smart Lists to show the incorrect day.
Fixed: Some of you were experiencing our app crashing when switching lists, and we just can’t stand for that type of behaviour. Consider that bug well and truly squashed.
The user interface is fabulous, tasks stand out in lists, and when sorting, it is easy to see what’s overdue and what’s next. Where this app falls short is when checking off scheduled tasks – for example I list my bills amd their due dates, repeating once per month. But when I am working in this list, I have to click the sort by due date button, and when checking off, tasks do not automatically move the next due date to the top. List needs to be re-sorted after every check-off. (This little lack of automation has made me go seeking an alternative more than once…) Also, why is there not a preference setting that allows you to assign a global reminder time? It is pre-set at 9am and always needs to be changed to my own default time – which is 11 am. I am a one-person business and this app keeps me on track – so I have no need for the collaboration upgrade. But I would gladly pay for the functionality I have outlined here – because with it – this app would be indispensible. Fabulous job.
The most essential non-stock app I use
I’ve been using Wunderlist for probably about 2 years now, and it’s freaking amazing because it’s so fast and easy and still flexible and powerful. The UI in my opinion is perfect, and I’m seamlessly able to add tasks on whichever device I’m using/near/wearing when I think of it. I definitely have Wunderlist to thank for helping me make sure things get done, in tandem with my own work ethic obviously. And I don’t want to forget to mention that the ‘ding’ sound when you complete a task is a great touch that even other apps don’t all use, and it actually makes you feel good.
The real incentive for me to leave this review is that I just thought about how I’ve been using it for so long, and it’s been this amazing and still free the whole time. It’s definitely one of the most important apps I use as it keeps me focused on what I need to take care of next.
Very good, could be a little better
I’m a long time asana power user. Its very powerful and I love that, but it’s too slow and has one or two really annoying features, so, I’ve been looking for an alternative. Wunderlist is a great alternative! It is very fast, very simple, but has a lot of the key features that make it powerful enough to do almost all the things Asana can do.
There are few things I hope will be improved in the OS X Wunderlist app.
1. Users can copy and duplicate on the web application, but not in the OS X app. It would be really great to see that feature on the mac. The key thing it would allow for me is making complex task templates (with e.g. something with many subtasks) and then copy those every time I need to set up a complex task like that. I currently do this in Asana for blog posts and other large writing projects. With the Wonderlist web app, this is possible, so it would be perfect if we could also do it on the mac and on the go (iOS).
2. Some parts of the interface on the web app seem better, e.g. as subtasks are completed, a task appears like a progress bar and fills up. This is useful for getting a sense of progress in many tasks at the same time. It would be so nice to see that feature in OS X too.
Thats all I can think of right now. I’ll come back and add more to my review if I think of more.
Thanks for creating a really excellent app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 44.9 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month$4.99
- One Year$49.99