Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
This update includes several minor bug fixes to keep the app running as it should.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the Best
I really don’t have time to write reviews, but Wunderlist deserves for me to reinvest a portion of the time and energy that its saved me over the years in a glowing review. I have tried more than 10 Organizational programs, most of which were free, had nominal cost or had plenty of Internet Hype and after about 5 years and many trash cans later, this one is hands down the best! I manage 6 Departments with multiple direct reports. I sit on 4 Boards and have numerous family commitments with teenage kids. I would be lost without this program. I love that you can combine Business and Personal all in one. You can assignl tasks to your subordinates and then keep track of their progress while they hold themselves accountable. You can create notes and follow up dates. You can attach documents and even e-mail tasks to yourself in meetings. The list goes on and on….if one of your resolutions is to get your life in order and you want to do it efficiently, electronically and cut out paper and enable cross platform integration - your phone, laptop, iPad and Desktop, your search is over!!! No downside other than not downloading and using it and every opportunity!!! Thank you Wunderlist for the best program in the APP Store!!!
One of the best to-do lists out there!
I am one of those people who is forever trying to find the best way to create to-do lists, and I’ve gone through a million different apps in my search. My husband found Wunderlist, and I’ve been hooked ever since! I love the fact that we can share lists (no more getting to the supermarket only to realize that the other person has the the grocery list) and create our own. I love that you can consolidate lists into a common folder (e.g., shopping lists for a number of different stores, work lists for different projects, lists of what to pack for business trips vs. vacation) to keep things clean and simple. You can “undelete” recurring tasks (I do this for my weekly cleaning to-do lists) easily so you don’t have to re-create the wheel. For larger projects, there are subtasks that you can also check off, as well as a notes section for each task and a way to attach a picture to a list (e.g., “When you’re at the store, buy this thing - it looks like THIS!”). Between work and home lists, I can honestly say I use this app literally (and I do mean literally) on a daily basis!
Amazing to stay organized, room for improvement
Wunderlist has become the go-to list-keeping tool I use. My partner and I use a synced shared list for our grocery shopping, so that whoever needs to do the shopping that day has the latest list whenever they end up going. I use Wunderlist to keep track of movies I want to see, restaurants I want to try, art projects I want to work on, and for things I need to get done at work when we haven’t properly set up our documentation yet. It’s intuitive and easy to use, straightforward enough that you don’t get lost in bloated features and yet flexible enough that you can do what you need to. One big area of improvement that they’re lacking is more flexibility for repeating or recurring tasks. Right now you can only set a task to recur in regular intervals from the day you set it, but you can’t set something to occur only on weekdays and not weekends, for example. I have to do a daily task at my job, but in order to log this I also need to have the task appear on the weekends, too. If Wunderlist can work on more flexibility and customization of recurring tasks, they’ll have the PERFECT product.
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 45.2 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.