Wunderlist – To-Do & Task List
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNet, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Add Comments and start a conversation with your teammates about any of your to-dos. You can leave feedback, ask a question or add some extra insight all from within Wunderlist.
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wunderlist
Learn more about Wunderlist at http://wunderlist.com/home
Have questions? Head over to http://support.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 2.3.2
• Fixed a bug that would prevent Wunderlist from running on iOS5 devices, sorry!
• Comments have arrived for Wunderlist Pro - A simple and easy way to communicate with all your teammates about your to-dos!
• Wunderlist Pro Trial - Everyone now has limited access to Files, Assigning and Comments, so give it a try today!
• Every member of a shared list can now invite teammates to help collaborate.
So far I have used for a few weeks and I love this app! I like being able to detail things to do and set reminders. I wanted something similar to my old fashioned hand written to do list because I need to be able to check things off. This app allows me the feel of my "old" ways while making me look very techie oriented. I love having the best of both worlds and I love my Ipad even more, especially since the app will synch with my phone and I can carry my phone with me when I shop or whatever and still have my list. It's helpful for work because I can make action items right in a meeting and get back to my office and follow up. No paper lists, no post it notes all over the place. The app is easy to use and has a nice clean look. One of the best I have used so far!!!
Update: just after my original entry, my phone app froze and will not work!! I was too aggravated about this as I had made a detailed list from my Ipad and wanted to go shopping. I guess I will have to delete it and load it again and hope it works. Not much use if it won't synch up, that was one of the best benefits.
Update: all seems to be working, only wish it had a way to rank the to dos.
Good app. Works. Rarely crashes. Simple & Straightforward design. Pretty intuitive. Looks nice. Sync feature is fantastic. But there are some definate improvements that would make this good app...great.
#1 - Include all features. The monthly pay plan for some features is a joke. In order to make it functional...you have to get everyone else on the list to sign up and pay monthly too! No way. Just charge up front with a one time fee for the whole thing. Since there are silly work-arounds anyway...what is the point. Even if the app was $5 (heck maybe even $10) once...it would be a more reasonable value and process.
#2 - Offer a few more practical bells & whistles. Who cares about cute wallpaper options when the app has no organizing system for the lists?! Where are the folders? Where is the color coding?? Where are the options to choose to have notes appear with items on list? Or to enhance the tiny pale pushpin and word bubble comments? How about sorting by something other than alphabet?? Function needs to trump style.
#3 - App start up time is slow. Real slow.
I'll stick with Wunderlist for a bit...see how things go and anxiously wait for improvements. There are too many list apps out there to stay if things dont get a bit better though.
Great app for lists, reminders, habits
I searched around and used several apps to keep my lists, goals, todo's. This one works perfectly for me. I have shopping lists, to-do lists for home and work and also goals lists as well as packing lists, movie lists, book lists. It's great to have them all in one place that I can quickly access. I also like the notes feature where you can describe a list item in more detail. I use this for goals that I may want to break down in smaller tasks. You can also put a priority star on some items if you want to make sure they catch your attention when you first pull up the list. I also like that you can easily check things off and then put them back on your list, for example if you have a weekly to-do list, once you check everything off for the week, you can add them back and start over on Monday. I haven't used shared tasks but I imagine I will soon... Great app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 10, 2013
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2013 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99