Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.11
Improvement: Better support for the iPhone X! Trendsetters may have noticed some layout problems on their shiny new phones. Thanks to this update, our display game is back on-trend.
Awesome App but pls add things pls
This app is so great! I love that you can put everything and it’ll remind you when you want. I also really like that you can attach photos and files and also have notes AND subtasks! The only reason I gave this app 4 stars is because lately it’s been sort of glitchy, and I wish I were able to click on a date in the future and know what tasks I have on that day. It’d also be really nice to stop a task from repeating after a certain period of time!!! This app is my life now and even though it took a while to put everything in, it was so worth it and now I have my planner with me on all my devices!!!
Unreliable, severe sync issues, 'flakey' is a kind descriptor
Use this at work and it's insanely unreliable. Seems to get worse every few weeks.
Everyone has permanently 'unsynced' mystery items. (No way to know what they are)
Files attached to a task will say they uploaded, but not be visible to other users. They may or may not 'warn you' that the files failed to upload (after previously promising they uploaded) hours later!
Entire comment threads disappear.
Who a task is assigned to is extra flakey. Sometimes you can watch it have... seizures? As it switches between users.
Made several comments in a row on a task. Days later ONE random comment says "unsynced". I made the comment, it's a task I created. I can continue commenting, but nothing I try will make that comment sync. There's no 'sync it now' button (well, there's one button for the whole app, but it's all lies too). Yet you can delete it just fine. Wunderlist is always happy to delete things.
It's so bad, everyone at work has come to the assumption that Microsoft is slowing killing it with bugs on purpose.
If you don't already use it, don't start. Microsoft has officially stated they bought it and do not plan to continue it.
Amazing App, but Crashes
I love Wunderlist and if you are reading this, refer to the countless other reviews for why the app is such an amazing to-do list manager. However, since updating my iPhone 6s to iOS 11, I have noticed that Wunderlist sometimes has trouble opening and crashes shortly after opening the app. I then open it again and it opens fine, so I’m not sure why it is happening. This occurs sometimes both when I simply tap the app icon or use 3D Touch shortcuts to add a to-do quickly. Overall, great app, just work on those crashes!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 3.4.11
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99