Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.7
Fixed: You may have noticed that our widget was looking 'so last year', we've updated the color and the font so that we can sashay into 2017 looking ever so stylish. We also fixed the bug that made it a little unusable for some of you.
Fixed: We've squashed a few bugs that were causing some of you issues after our last update.
Many pros but a few dealbreakers
Wunderlist has evolved dramatically over time, and I thought I was ready to switch over from the app I've used for several years. After using Wunderlist for a few weeks, though, I've had to return to my prior app because of a few features that are necessary to my flow:
1. Being able to schedule a task for a different date than its due date. They try to accommodate this with reminders, but the task doesn't show in my "today" view, which is the view I use to keep myself on track.
2. No way to mark a task or list as canceled or archived. This is the biggest dealbreaker for me. I need a historical reference of tasks I didn't complete (and no longer need to) and don't want lists to appear in the sidebar forever — for example, when I create a list for an event and the event is complete.
3. The app badge doesn't sync in the background. A minor thing, but I like to be able to unlock my phone and see how many tasks I have remaining for that day without opening my app to sync.
If these features aren't necessary for you, I can recommend Wunderlist heartily. The interface is lovely, the variety of views is excellent (the "starred" view is especially useful), and comments, attachments, and sub-tasks are handled extremely well. I hope to find myself back in the Wunderlist family in the future.
My Wunderlist tasks added to my google calendar.
One thing does bug me is that when a task is completed on Wunderlist, the task disappears from my google calendar. I wish the task would stay on my google calendar with a check mark or a cross-out instead of completely gone.
It would be nice to have smart list showing month and year so it could better help organising yearly and monthly goals. Or even have customised smart list.
It would also be better to include time component to a task so that a task can be set to do in a particular period of time.
For the completed task, it is better to have other sort options like by date instead of only by list, this would allow better reflection on what have been done over a week to improve productivity.
Great Organizational Tool
I have spent years making lists for each day, week or month in order to prioritize tasks and projects. The fault in that was the inability to maintain the lists from day to day and even losing them now and again. To have all my task lists in one location is a life saver. The functionality is seamless. I love the fact that I can add as little or as much information as I need for each task as well as set reminders and notifications.
This is a very simple interface that doesn't need all the bells and whistles. It had increased my productivity and provides motivation by tracking completed tasks. Everybody should use this app to take control of busy life and make it more manageable.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 3.4.7
- Size: 95.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99