Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.10
In this update we squashed some pesky bugs and made a few minor enhancements.
Simplifies my whole life❣
UPDATE...awesome as ever. All they ever do I improve it!
If I could have only one app on my iPhone, Wunderlist would have to be it.
Before understanding and using Wunderlist nobody could have made me believe how much simpler my life could be. I thought I had a fine system for making lists, but Wunderlist adds a whole new level of efficiency.
Once I deleted the stock lists and started making my own lists I discovered I only need to add an item one time even though I buy it repeatedly. One tap moves it from the active list to the hidden list and one tap puts it back on the list. Once I got my standard lists set up it is magical. I always have a list of ALL items I regularly buy at each store. So it's easy to scroll down that list and Mark things I want to get today.
Deleting items is a quick swipe away.
But the real magic began when I branched out to other lists...beyond shopping. For instance, I have a simple ToDo list but a separate CALL list. We have a summer cabin and winter condo so I have a TAKE TO CONDO list and a TAKE TO CABIN list.
And the magic is that these lists aren't on the refrigerator at home. They are on my phone. Adding an item is simple whenever I THINK of it.
This is an awesome app. I've been using it a couple years and I've actually stopped people and showed them MY LIST in a store isle when I see them with a paper list.
IF I could only have one app in my phone Wonderlist WOULD be my choice❣
Developers don’t seem interested in adding new requested features
I’ve noticed requests for some really good feature updates on the “drawing board” for quite a long period of time. The developers though don’t seem to be interested in updating them. For example why can’t they have a calendar at your disposal to edit tasks? Instead, I need to have open my Apple Calendar at the same time if I’m scheduling something a few weeks out. Pretty ridiculous.
I’ve noticed also that a repeating tasks occasionally disappear - they don’t show up in current or completed tasks. A couple of weeks down the road I’ll think “whatever happened to that task?”. Sure enough, gone, unable to locate! If I can’t rely on the app to be dependable, I’m moving on...
Can’t imagine life without it
Wunderlist turned me into an efficient and organized person. Seriously. I started using it early after it was first released. Each morning I start my day by arranging items in Wunderlist forwarded from my email accounts. I give every item a due date and categorize it. Then I get to work. It takes the burden off my working memory and lets me focus on one task at a time letting Wunderlist worry about will need to be done later. Nothing slips through the cracks as long as I stick to the system and I get everything done much faster — and better.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 3.4.10
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99