YOUR GO-TO WWE HOBBY SHOP!
• New cards released every day!
• Collect Inserts and Signature Cards highlighting top matches and rivalries.
• Collect cards from different eras of WWE. From Attitude Era Stars like Stone Cold and The Rock to present-day Superstars like Roman Reigns, Charlotte Flair and Braun Strowman!
FRESH AND ENGAGING CONTENT!
• NEW Content for every WWE PPV and NXT TakeOver!
• Level up by winning contests, completing sets, and pulling cards from packs
• Earn experience points based on our “level scoring system”.
• Dynamic card products: New series and editions, custom artwork, digital signatures, relics, and more!
• Exclusive WWE Content: Collect inserts featuring WWE Comic Covers from BOOM! Studios, or stunning artwork from Rob Schamberger!
BECOME PART OF WWE SLAM NATION!
• Talk, trade, and be one with the community: Topps has the best community of WWE card collectors in the world. • Chat with app users in our fan feed and propose trades 24/7!
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 11.0.0 or later. *
Stay tuned with all of the action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/toppswweslam/
- Follow @ToppsSlam on Twitter
Ratings and Reviews
Formerly Fun Game Turned Bad
So I’ve been playing Slam for over a year. When I started, they had a lot of fun ways to play and even more fun ways to collect cards. There was the occasional set with limited print cards, but most of it was a 24 hour grab - if you bought packs each day with your in game currency, you could play and have fun.
In December 2017, that began to change with the release of the 2017 Pink Base Cards, which were a set of over 100 Cards Limited to 50 prints each. They sold out in minutes. In January 2018, they began releasing special Royal Rumble cards at 5 prints and 25 prints each. At Wrestlemania season, in April, 5 print cards returned, and they also added 34 print cards. The worst one was in Excellence 2018. The Gold Cards, which were limited to 100 prints last year, were also 5 prints. Suddenly this game became less of a collectible card game, like it was last year, and more of a Topps Cash Grab. It’s near impossible to complete any collection of any individual, and I am sad to say that my time playing this game is coming to a close. With me being unable to play without getting extremely lucky and putting hundreds of real dollars into this game, I can’t endorse it any longer.
Not what it used to be.
I started playing Slam in April, and to be fair, I quite enjoyed it. It was fun and easy to build my collection. I got a good start and easily passed the 1,000 card mark within a month, and I’d gotten some fairly good trades in the process.
Eventually, real life got in the way and I had to take a break. When I returned, the Diamond form of in-game currency had been implemented. I continued on as usual, and for awhile, I was able to still get what I wanted with relative ease. However, as time went on, the demand for diamonds increased to the point that it seems that now I am unable to get cards without the use of diamonds. It’s as if the game relies on microtransactions to be playable. Have we learned nothing from Battlefront II?
This CAN be fixed, however. A coin to diamond conversion system would be handy. (There is an option to do the opposite, but I don’t find this too practical.) If the reliance on actual currency for gameplay continues, I will most definitely be uninstalling the app for the final time and I definitely recommend those with more productive things to do with their real money do the same.
Data mining app
They will sell your info to anyone. Tell the prince of Nigeria hi when you star getting calls from him if you install this app...
We may collect certain types of personally identifiable information, including your name, screen name, password, security question and answer, email address, postal address, telephone number, birthday, and debit or credit card information. To provide you with a more personalized experience, we may also collect other personally identifiable information, including your interests, preferences, and demographic (e.g., age and gender) information.
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to: the Internet protocol (IP) address and the type of computer operating system you are using (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the location from which you are using the Apps, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the domain name of the Internet service provider, your activities while using our Apps, and the content you accessed.
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 387.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Slam 11 Offer! $2.99
- Slam 3 Offer! $0.99
- Slam 1 Offer! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.