The power & detail of X-Plane Desktop... on your mobile device. It's not a game, it's a simulator.
▶ "Highly recommended." — Mel Martin, Engadget ◀
▶ Featured by Apple in "Best New Games" ◀
▶ Over 1 million downloads! ◀
Come experience why real pilots fly X-Plane.
It starts with the flight model—the same flight model used in our FAA-certified desktop simulator—that’s complete enough to model the flex in your wings & the tilt in your landing gear.
Add to that our desktop-quality aircraft with multiple liveries and interactive 3-D cockpits—so detailed you can do a full startup procedure using the hundreds of buttons, knobs, & switches in the cockpit. With working gauges, flight displays, & more, these cockpits are as realistic as those in our full desktop sim.
But aircraft are no good without a place to fly them. That's why each of our ▸free◂ regions features detailed terrain, lifelike city buildings, & 3-D airports—complete with terminal buildings, jetways, hangars, & more.
√ 9 ▸free◂ tutorials, teaching the basics of takeoffs & landings, traffic patterns, helicopters, & more.
√ 2-player internet multiplayer via Game Center (▸free◂ for everyone)
√ Fully interactive cockpits on many aircraft, wired to real systems models, with working gauges, displays, buttons, & switches
√ Full startup procedures supported on many aircraft (optionally start any aircraft from cold & dark state)
√ More than 50 systems modeled, each of which can be failed on command
√ Emergency scenarios
√ Combat missions
The app includes 2 aircraft (plus all 5 scenery regions) for free. In addition, the following aircraft are available as in-app purchases:
• ▸Free!◂ Cessna 172SP w/ full interactive cockpit + 4 liveries
• ▸Free!◂ Cirrus Vision SF50 w/ full interactive cockpit + 5 liveries
• Airbus A320 Airliner w/ 3 liveries
• Boeing B737-800 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit (over 280 switches, buttons, knobs, & levers!) + 3 liveries
• Boeing B777-200ER Airliner w/ 3 liveries
• Boeing B747-400 Jumbo Jet w/ 3 liveries
• Bombardier CRJ200 Regional Jet w/ 3 liveries
• Douglas DC-3 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit + 3 liveries
• McDonnell Douglas MD-80 w/ full interactive cockpit + 3 liveries
• A-10 Thunderbolt II (“Warthog”) Fighter
• F-22 Raptor Fighter
• F-4 Phantom II Fighter
• Beechcraft Baron B58 w/ full interactive cockpit
• Beechcraft King Air C90B w/ full interactive cockpit + alternate livery
• Piper PA-18 Super Cub
• Piaggio P.180 Avanti
• Sikorsky S76 Helicopter w/ full interactive cockpit + alternate livery
All 5 scenery regions are ▸free◂ for everyone!
• Oahu, Hawaii
• Grand Canyon
• Seattle/Tacoma, Washington
• Juneau, Alaska
• Innsbruck, Austria
Download X-Plane now to experience aviation like never before.
• Upgraded CRJ-200 now with manipulatable cockpit!
• Upgraded sounds on Cessna 172
• Upgraded sounds on Baron B58
Ratings and Reviews
buggy steering diesnt work
on 2nd flight training, steers left and steering is broken.
It’s a good game but it needs some improvements
Infinite flight is a good game in all but some thing can be fixed. First, the lag. Especially in lax, the game can be really laggy for me. In planes like 787’s, whenever I takeoff, the plane will immediately go to the left. And in plane like crj’s and 717’s, it happens when I land.and at least in international airport and big cities, if you could possibly make some 3D building instead of making it look like google maps. And the only thing good about the graphics are the planes. And the weather, first, there is no rain... or clouds. I mean, ya gotta at least add clouds. But infinite flight is a good game, but needs those improvements, especially the lag. But I do like how you put time into the sounds and how it is global, great job.
Fun little sim to use in the go! Just wish we could fly globally. That would make my rating go up to 10 stars!
- Laminar Research
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Laminar Research
- In-App Purchases
- Airbus A320 $4.99
- Piper SuperCub $0.99
- F-22 Raptor $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.