X-Stream Radio Recorder
By App Code Source, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Stream and record thousands of the hottest and most popular radio stations on the Internet or stream and record your own URL radio stations.
Record to your Music folder on any Mac desktop or laptop computer. Play your recorded streams on your Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, iPad mini, or any other music device that supports MP3/AAC music audio files.
Visually stunning retina graphics with animated level meters and animated bass thumping speakers. Super easy to use with simple audio and visual controls. As a special thank you for downloading our app, we're giving you 33 full-length Dubstep MP3 Music Tracks for FREE!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT X-STREAM RADIO RECORDER:
"This is the best radio stream recorder that I ever use. High app - low price! I suggest for everyone!" - Zorso60 (5/5 stars)
"Born in the fifties this app is the best for my age, have it on every day, been looking for something like for years this is just 10\10" - pommyjohn (5/5 stars)
"A well-designed and user-oriented audio player and recorder that helps you listen to and record audio from your favorite online radio stations." - softpedia.com (4/5 stars)
"The simplest way to stream and record your favorite radio stations on your Mac!" - Mac User
• Stream & Record over 6,942 of the hottest and most popular online radio stations
• Stream & Record your own URL radio stations
• Auto-save URL feature with "Saved URLs" window
• 100’s of hot music styles and genres to stream
• 26 music categories
• Search category sections by stations or description
• Start/Stop Recording with simple controls
• Record an unlimited number of stations as MP3/AAC music audio files
• Unlimited recording duration - record as long as you want
• Full screen mode
• Multiple Radio Player sizes (x-large, large, small, mini)
• 33 FREE downloadable full-length Dubstep MP3 music tracks
• No in-app purchases!
* Recorded audio files are saved with the station name and track title/description (if available).
• Change your X-Stream Settings to your own preference in the settings window
• Animated level meters with On/Off controls
• Animated bass pounding speakers with On/Off controls
• Change the radio player size (x-large, large, small, mini)
• Change the font colors of the streaming title bar
• Change the font sizes of the stations text (large, small, mini)
STREAM YOUR OWN URL STATIONS:
• URL Streams must be encoded as either an MP3 or AAC stream to play in the X-Stream Radio Recorder app.
• Supports standard http URL ".mp3" and ".aac" streams.
• Supports most ".m3u", ".pls", and most ShoutCast streams.
• 20 URL fields to add and save your own URLs in the "Saved URLs" window.
• Add your own titles or names to your saved URL streams.
• Controls: Save URL, Save All URLs, Undo, Delete URL, and Delete All URLs.
• Please note that some URL streams are not compatible with the X-Stream Radio Recorder app.
* Adding your own URL in the "Stations" window and pressing "return/enter" on your keyboard, automatically saves the URL in the "Stations" window. It also automatically saves the URL to the "Saved URLs" window, as long as their is an available URL spot.
* If your URL stream plays audio, then it will record as either an MP3 or AAC music audio file, based on the streaming stations encoded audio format.
X-STREAM RADIO CATEGORIES:
• Top 40 / Pop
• Adult Contemporary
• Alternative Rock
• Classic Rock
• College / University
• Electronic / Dance
• The Golden Oldies
• Hard Rock / Heavy Metal
• Hip-Hop / Rap
• News / Talk Radio
• Reggae / Island
• RnB / Soul
• Sports Radio
• World / International
• Hits of the 90’s
• Flashback to the 80’s
• Retro 70’s
* This app requires a WiFi or Internet connection to stream, record, and/or download FREE music tracks.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
• OS X Yosemite enhancements and modifications
• Updated "Our Apps" menu in the upper left side of the screen
There are free apps that are just as functional
Huge disappointment for the money I spent (BTW, I learned later it was much cheaper directly from the developer website). You can’t schedule a recording and there are almost no controls except cosmetic ones. Basically the recorder may serve your purpose if you want no control and you don’t mind sitting there while it records. The help function is absolutely minimal and presented in a very annoying way so that the text is barely visible. Even the animated meters are phony- they are just an animation of bouncing meter needles with no relationship to the music or any level you set. Way too much emphasis on appearance and way too little on functionality. I almost gave this a one star but I don’t really hate it, just hated the price. This should be free until the developer figures out how to make it do more than free recording apps.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 60.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: App Code Source, LLC
- © 2014-2015 App Code Source, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor