X-Stream Radio Recorder
By App Code Source, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"A well-designed and user-oriented audio player and recorder that helps you listen to and record audio from your favorite online radio stations." - softpedia.com (4/5 stars)
"Perfect radio which can add streams yourself, including recorder, that caress ear and heartbeat faster. Very happy!" - 1Robob (5/5 stars)
"This is the best radio stream recorder that I ever use. I suggest for everyone!" - Zorso60 (5/5 stars)
"Born in the fifties this app is the best for my age, have it on every day, been looking for something like for years this is just 10/10" - pommyjohn (5/5 stars)
• Stream & Record over 6,942 of the hottest and most popular online radio stations
• Stream & Record your own URL radio stations
• Unlimited number of recordings - record as much as you want!
• Unlimited recording duration - record as long as you want!
• Auto-save URL feature with "Saved URLs" window
• 100’s of hot music styles and genres to stream
• 26 music categories
• Recorded music is saved as MP3/AAC audio files
• Search category sections by stations or description
• Start/Stop Recording with simple controls
• Full screen mode
• Multiple Radio Player sizes (x-large, large, small, mini)
• 33 FREE downloadable full-length Dubstep MP3 music tracks
• No in-app purchases!
* Recorded audio files are saved to your Mac's Music folder with the station name and track title/description (if available).
• Change your X-Stream Settings to your own preference in the settings window
• Animated level meters with On/Off controls
• Animated bass pounding speakers with On/Off controls
• Change the radio player size (x-large, large, small, mini)
• Change the font colors of the streaming title bar
• Change the font sizes of the stations text (large, small, mini)
STREAM YOUR OWN URL STATIONS:
• URL Streams must be encoded as either an MP3 or AAC stream to play in the X-Stream Radio Recorder app.
• Supports standard http URL ".mp3" and ".aac" streams.
• Supports most ".m3u", ".pls", and most ShoutCast streams.
• 20 URL fields to add and save your own URLs in the "Saved URLs" window.
• Add your own titles or names to your saved URL streams.
• Controls: Save URL, Save All URLs, Undo, Delete URL, and Delete All URLs.
• Please note that some URL streams are not compatible with the X-Stream Radio Recorder app.
* Adding your own URL in the "Stations" window and pressing "return/enter" on your keyboard, automatically saves the URL in the "Stations" window. It also automatically saves the URL to the "Saved URLs" window, as long as their is an available URL spot.
* If your URL stream plays audio, then it will record as either an MP3 or AAC music audio file, based on the streaming stations encoded audio format.
X-STREAM RADIO CATEGORIES:
• Top 40 / Pop
• Adult Contemporary
• Alternative Rock
• Classic Rock
• College / University
• Electronic / Dance
• The Golden Oldies
• Hard Rock / Heavy Metal
• Hip-Hop / Rap
• News / Talk Radio
• Reggae / Island
• RnB / Soul
• Sports Radio
• World / International
• Hits of the 90’s
• Flashback to the 80’s
• Retro 70’s
* This app requires a WiFi or Internet connection.
What's New in Version 3.0
• The all new and enhanced "X-Stream Radio Recorder" for Mac is here!
• Major performance and stability modifications.
• Additional bug fixes and improvements.
Not very useful at all
This just makes one giant file when you record a stream. There is no track cutting, no settings really of any sort for ripping streams, no timed recordings, nothing useful at all. I could do this with any of the pseudo-audio devices that exist for the Mac. If you’ve used the (sadly no longer >10.9 compatible) RadioLover, this is NOT like that at all. This is a very minimal program - freeware, maybe, but not worth any more than that. Mostly seems just to be ads for other software, actually.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 12, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 60.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: App Code Source, LLC
- © 2014-2016 App Code Source, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor