X Word Free - Fantastic Word Processor
By Future time
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- X Word free is a free version of the highly acclaimed X Word app. -
- X Word can export to PDF, DOC, RTF, RTFD, HTML and support for all images formats -
- X Word can support the iCloud -
Perfect page layout
● Free form layout
● Free text layout
Powerful writing tools
● alternate colors option (e.g., white text on blue)
● full screen editing
● find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching) ● Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering
● Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
● XWord free is able to automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
fix some bugs.
Froze and I lost all my notes! But nice design.
So this thing froze when I was taking my art history notes. To be more specific, I was taking them in outline format, and I wanted to include images alongside the text. So I dragged and dropped, and it was going rather well until I accidentally dropped the image on a bullet. I pressed “Delete” and the program froze. When I was just trying to delete a bullet. I opened up another file to test and see if that was a fluke, but then it did the exact same thing. I quit the program and was prompted to “Review” any changes. This gave me a spark of hope, but I clicked on it, and then the program just shut down entirely.
The interface is well designed, easy to use, and clean. That part is great, but please, please, please, fix that bug.
Just what i was looking for !
After searching through the multitude of word processing app's…. I just needed to write out a simple letter and didn't want to spend any money since I don't often do this. I took a chance and downloaded this … I had no problems with this program. It did exactly what i needed it to do and was able to print out my document without any problems! Very very happy with this program…. so far !!
I bought this app because 'Text Edit' does NOT work for papers. I think its ok for someone on a budget, but I would just spend the money and use this as a backup. I think this could be so much better! Do NOT get this app if you need a: Cover Page, chart, graph, numbered page(though it does have this function, it dosen't work right), or a picture insert. To me, the things I listed are what I need in a program.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 21, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Future time
- © 2013 Future Time Software Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later