By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groove brings you all the music you love, every way you want it.
• Add your MP3s to OneDrive and play them wherever you go
• Download playlists, albums, and songs from OneDrive to enjoy your favorites even when you're off the grid
• See at a glance what's available where (online, offline, both)
• Discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your iPhone
• Play ad-free music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Groove music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox, PC, tablet, and the web
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
What's New in Version 11.0417.1652
Various bug fixes
I have to many problems with this app
My music will just stop working for no reason, tried everything even deleting the app, which deleted all my downloads, and re installed it. Still didn't work. The only reason I got this music program is because it is on the Xbox one. I do like the way they organize the music, but a lot of the music isn't available to download. A lot of the songs will cut the last 10 or 15 seconds off. To many problems that should be essential to music app. Unfortunately, Apple Music won't be available on Xbox one.
Wiped My Device Collection
Download Error. Ok. What song(s) are errored?! How can I fix it? if you get this message, forget it. You are not synching anything unless you manually force it OR reset Groove and resynch. Disappointing to get on a flight and find out a bunch of music is not synched because of Download Error.
Why can't I tap on that text and get more information?!
I am also noticing playback artifacts. Jumps of a second here and there for songs that are ON MY DEVICE.
I am on my very last thread with Groove music.
I am on the road for work. Before I left, I downloaded a bunch of music from my OneDrive library. Today I the update was pushed and all of the music was wiped from my device. Now I have to scramble for WiFi or use my data plan to synch before I get on another flight.
I am glad the application was updated, but why does it have to wipe my music?!
I Really Enjoy Groove music.
As a Microsoft Developer I was extremely pleased to find out that I could play the 100s of albums that I have uploaded to OneDrive on my iPhone. Thanks Microsoft for recognizing that Windows phone is not very ubiquitous and supporting your apps on all mobile platforms. I hope you guys finally are successful with Windows phone. But in the meantime I have all the office apps on my iPhone.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 21, 2017
- Version: 11.0417.1652
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.