By Comcast Cable Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected on the go with the XFINITY Connect mobile app. Check your Comcast.net email, send and receive text messages, make and receive Voice calls and check your XFINITY voicemail all in one place. Answer your home phone calls and forward calls from your home phone to your iPhone.
- A refreshing new design and experience
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your home phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
- Send and receive free unlimited text messages to the U.S., Canada, Mexico and over 40 other countries using your home phone number – no texting plan required! Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Print emails right from your app
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your XFINITY Voice number
-See who's calling your home phone with real-time alerts to your iPhone
-Listen to voicemail or read voicemail transcripts of your voicemails and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your iPhone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-View your account details & billing history
-Make payments or setup automatic payments.
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.
Discussion forum - please visit -http://forums.comcast.net
What's New in Version 5.1.2
- bug fixes
Rating for Xfinity Connect App
The app has some really good features!
However, it still lacks polish, smoothness, and efficiency. There aren't enough settings in the app for my taste. I want to be able to do things in the app and not have to go to the web to do numerous things. The app should be much easier to reset. If I create a personal number, I should be able to delete that number myself. As well as create a new number (available of course). I should be able to run throughout the setup without a glitch. The voice2go should be easier to reset, (recently had an issue there).
I personally like the app, and use it, but it is really too limiting for my me. I am sure it is a work in progress, so I will keep using it and await improvements.
Worked great before the last update
The new update is a pain! Constant freezes, increased occurrences of inability to send email on the first try, long time periods waiting for updates. Regarding the Pay My Bill feature-- wish you would store the payment information in the IPad version the way you USED to on the IPhone version before you decided to create a separate app just for that! On the bright side, I Use this app daily. Wish I could access my group addresses though to forward or send mail. I work "in the field" & hate having groups I can't access but have to wait until I'm at my PC. However, it is Convenient for review & quick updates. Like the ability to "move" email to existing folders. The ability to attach documents would be great.
Did not ask for this App
I did not want this App and many others have BEEN moved over to it without being asked! Verizon claims to have many customers come in with the same Comcast/Xfinity gripe!
After calling comcast to get assistance, the operator did a few things I never asked for and then hung up on me without warning when I reexplained that we must have miscommunicated since he was completely off track with what I thought I had asked for.
My email in all 3 devices could not send or reply to any emails when the phone call ended. Comcast says it was not them, but they have done this prior and it was an immediate problem once the guy hung up on me.
Only using this App works now.
I will stop using when someone is finally successful with making any if the original Apps work again.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 61.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Cable Communications
- © Copyright 2014 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.