By Comcast Cable Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected on the go with the XFINITY Connect mobile app. Check your Comcast.net email, send and receive text messages, make and receive Voice calls and check your XFINITY voicemail all in one place. Answer your home phone calls and forward calls from your home phone to your iPhone.
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your home phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
- Send and receive free unlimited text messages to the U.S., Canada, Mexico and over 40 other countries using your home phone number – no texting plan required! Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your home phone number
-See who's calling your home phone with real-time alerts to your iPhone
-Listen to your voicemail and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your iPhone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-Easily import your phone contacts to your XFINITY Address book in the cloud
-View your account details & billing history
-Make one-time payments
-Set up automatic payments
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.
Discussion forum - please visit -http://forums.comcast.net
What's New in Version 4.2.7
-Improved Email and Voicemail Sync
-Fixed issues with Call Forwarding
-New App icon
Note : App name on your device will now change to 'Connect'.
If you just need to send and write emails, this is fine.
I'm one of those tech-illiterate people who was too lazy to try and connect my Comcast email account to my iPad's mail client, so this app was my only choice. As far as emails go (haven't used other features yet), there are a lot of usual mail client features that aren't here or aren't as easily accessible, mostly ones you don't notice even exist until you see that they're not where they usually are -- little things like changing font size or bolding/italicizing. Besides that, though, worth using if all you do in emails is read them and dash off a quick response.
It constantly crashes or says that it can't access my account. I have to delete and reinstall, then set-up account again. It was supposed to be improved, but it seems to have gotten worse! There is something seriously wrong here! App shows me on my front screen that I have over 100 messages when it has only two. Often messages that are over two weeks that I have deleted and emptied the trash, show up in my in box. The app is constantly crashing when I try to empty the trash. I am an Xfinity/Comcast customer with bundled services as well as premium channels and am very frustrated with this application. This has been going on for months!
Frustrated in Sonoma
Works like a charm
I just got voice after having Internet for years and Vonage for voice. This is so much better! I can now get email, text and voice all in one place. WOW this app works well for me no crashes so far. Only wish I could delete mail in one place and have it delete from server so I don't have to delete again on ipad and home computer.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 14, 2014
- Version: 4.2.7
- Size: 49.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Cable Communications
- © Copyright 2014 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.