By DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
XMenu adds one or more global menus to the right side of the menu bar. They give you access to your preferred applications, folders, documents, files, and snippets. Launch any application or insert text snippets or web addresses into your email messages or Pages documents with a single menu choice.
- No need for configuration
- Six predefined folders: Applications, Developer Applications, Home, Documents, User-Defined, and Snippets
- Keeps all your snippets and text modules handy
- Operates as a menu extra, requires no hacks or extensions
- Ideal replacement for Dock folders in Mac OS X 10.5
What's New in Version 1.9.8
This maintenance update adds support for the dark mode of OS X Yosemite and fixes a bug with resolving aliases on OS X Mavericks and Yosemite.
Exactly what I wanted
I was looking for something to help me put an app that I really like to use in my menubar , or right next to it. This app does that perfectly. The best part of the app is the user-defined option. If you get this app take the time to read the “read me” file and setup the application. I originally blew this app off because i didnt get it in 10 seconds. Well 10 more seconds or reading and playing with it, I got exactly what I want. Thank you guy for an awesome free app.
No support, doesnt work
I couldnt get the app to work, I presume because of the new OS update, went to the developers web page….no help. The web page is totally directed and a product thats a different product??? One half star for not working…it gets rounded down…..the only good part is that its just a half a star above wht I give to apps that crash out of the starting block.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 1.9.8
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- © 2001–2014 Christian Grunenberg, DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later