Save time & money! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and extends to your desktop. XpenseTracker has been a customer favorite on the App Store since 2008.
*March 2017- "BEST FINANCE APP" http://www.creditdonkey.com/finance-apps.html
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by
H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses and/or mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense reports and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired (loved by real estate agents)
+ Use GPS to track distances - just tell the app when you leave and arrive
+ Optional AutoTrack feature for TOTALLY automatic mileage tracking.
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers.
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client.
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Automatically backup your data to iCloud
* Set Password or use TouchID
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The app offers an two OPTIONAL subscriptions, AutoTrack and Human Scan. AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. All you need to do is carry your device with you. Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a receipt and have an actual human extract the key information and update your expense entry. You do NOT need this add-on if you simply want to take photos of your receipt as the app already has that built-in.
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* AutoTrack can be subscribed on monthly or a yearly basis.
* Human Scan can be subscribed on a monthly basis.
*** New in Version 10.42 *** (Late Sept 2018)
* Bug fix.
*** New in Version 10.41 *** (Late Sept 2018)
* Fixes issue with mileage calculation when entering addresses manually.
*** New in Version 10.40 *** (Aug 2018)
* Fixed issue with support for "Nearby" list
* Added new "Expenses - grouped by Location" report
* Several bug fixes reported by customers (thank you!)
* Various User Interface improvements
* Prepare app for future improvements to VAT support (2nd VAT tax coming soon)
* Improvements to optional Human Scan feature.
IF you have a question, some feedback or any problem at all, go into the Prefs screen and tap the Email the Author link. You will get a response within 24 hours or less.
*** New in Version 10.32 ***
* Bug fix in Device Sync
* Minor other bugs.
** New in Version 10.30 **
* Introducing Human Scan.
* Other minor bug fixes.
** New in version 10.21 **
* Fixes a bug when selecteding "other" currencies.
* Fixes a bug when using optinal Human Scan feature.
** New in version 10.20 **
* Fixes various bugs.
* Fixes an issue with the optional AutoTrack feature.
** New in version 10.10 **
* iOS 11 compatible
* New support for iPhone X screen
* Support for Today's Widget. Shows details of last entry added
* Support for app Shortcuts "Quick Actions" for those with devices with 3D Touch. Touch hard on the BizXpenseTracker icon in the the app laucher to see a list of available shortcuts
* Minor user interface improvements throughout app
* bug fixes
** New in version 10.00 **
* Improvements to user interface THROUGHOUT app.
* Easier now to create a report that includes entries from all logs (available when you set the date filter within the Email/Export screen).
* Additional filter options on screen and when creating reports.
* Now create more advanced overtime calculations for tracking time worked.
* Major enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Various bug fixes.
** NEW in version 9.90 **
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
** NEW in version 9.81 **
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
** NEW in version 9.80 **
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes
** NEW in version 9.50 **
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
Ratings and Reviews
Still my Fave and I recommend it often
July 2017: This makes my expense and Mileage tracking SO SO efficient! My business taxes this year were So much simpler and faster with all of the categories plainly and easily added up and given to my CPA. The amount of customization that you can do in the tracking logs seems infinite-- I am sure I don't even use half of what this app is capable of doing. The support team seems always willing to
Help and has written a custom formula for me to track a specific item.
My teenagers easily navigate this app to record my business mileage and expenses and even ask to help bc they like to use the app!! Love it!
As a self-employed Direct Sales Mom - this App is the BEST!!! An update has let me consolidate my business mileage and expenses into monthly reports and a recent appeal to the Developers for an edit or hint to print my reports exactly as my CPA needs -- was answered an solved within 24 hours!!!! Grab this App!!!
Loving it so far
Since I synced with my iPad, my new expense groups are not showing up in my Dropbox backup. Cannot save files to dropbox and download to expenses. HelpThe subjects neighborhood consist mostly of single family homes of mixed ages, design, quality, style and appeal. Most of which range from 19xx to new construction.
Close to freeways, shopping, transit, services, schools and parks.
I was looking for another app when I read the reviews for this one. I decided to take a chance on an app for $. So far, I love it. Can separate my personal expenses, like for charity work, and business. It calculates the mileage different for business than for charity as "thems the rules" from the IRS. It's easy and intuitive and if you spend a little time setting up categories and frequently used items, it's a snap to enter items. I've purchased the add on photo recognition receipt uploader and it gets it right most of thy time if there aren't too many numbers on the receipt. Dropbox integration is great too. All around happy with this purchase. I have nothing bad to say about it. Maybe one of the best purchased apps I have.
Great For Business Travelers
Great expense tracking application with a lot of flexibility. I use this constantly for tracking my expenses and helping to prepare expense reports quickly for my boss. It is very beneficial for tracking an expense in the moment so it’s easier to complete an expense report at the end of the trip.
I absolutely recommend the report add-on option that allows you to edit/create report formats by selecting the expense fields you want reported. This allows me to have an expense report in an almost completed stage before having to complete in my company required template. The only limitation is the ability to select different paper sizes (eg legal, A4, in creating the reports on screen).
I recommend this app for anyone looking for a flexible and effective expense tracking app. Very easy to use.
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008 - 2018 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Support $0.99
- Optical Character Recognition $0.99
- AutoTrack Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.