"Triangle ... Triangle ... Triangle"
5/5 - Touch Arcade
YANKAI'S TRIANGLE is a love letter to TRIANGLES. A puzzling puzzle game about the beauty and joy of infinitely tapping on TRIANGLES for some reason.
With an elegant innovative revolutionary TRIANGLE-first approach to interface, YANKAI'S TRIANGLE lets you tap on TRIANGLES to spin them and stuff. Colors play a part in gameplay too I think. Bring TRIANGLES to a forgotten TRIANGLE, and uncover a TRIANGLE hidden deep beneath the YANKAI.
• Pretty Fun Gameplay (it's all right)
• No Filler - A Veritable Infinity of Meticulously Definitely Handcrafted TRIANGLES
• Over 1.74 x 10^26 Possible Levels (all definitely handcrafted)
• An Inscrutable Three-Pronged Scoring System
• A 'Happy Sounds' Option (woohoo!)
• A 'Colorblind' Option if You Are Colorblind (it's not great tbh)
• A Cool Film Grain Effect (some people don't like it but i think it's cool)
• A Cool Tiled TRIANGLE Background Effect
• Also there are Leaderboards
• And some Achievements
A Game By Kenny Sun
(YAN rhymes with KEN and KAI rhymes with EYE by the way)
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This deceptively simple puzzle game is pure Pythagorean pleasure. Rotating multicolored triangular puzzle pieces to snap them together with their mates is dead simple at first, but when layer after layer of triangles are in the mix, we truly come to respect the power of three. Bright hues and funny sound effects help seal the deal—you might even say it’s very acute.
It’s a fun game, but could really benefit from iCloud game saves. I don’t particularly feel like starting over to play on a new device.
Lacks Basic Game Instructions
Disappointing App in that I couldn’t find some basic instructions on what I was supposed to do. I found it to be boring without knowing the basics. The developer’s website contained no information at all - just screen shots.
- Kenny Sun
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Kenny Sun
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.