Yellowtime – time recording and timesheets for freelancers
By Benjamin Styles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yellowtime is a simple, robust timekeeping app for freelancers. No complex system to learn, no messing about with calendars, no fuss.
– Hit START to begin recording. It's as simple as that.
– Go and do your thing. Close the app, or turn your iPhone/iPad off, and it'll still be recording.
– When you're done working, come back and hit STOP.
– Assign a project.
– Job done.
– Input times manually.
– Set rates for your projects, per hour, per day or for the whole project.
– View graphs and reports of hours worked and income earned, per month or per project.
Premium features, available via a tiny in-app purchase:
– Get an account via email address, Facebook, Twitter or Google, to save your times securely to the cloud and ensure you never lose them (even if you change/lose/destroy your iPhone/iPad).
– Use Yellowtime on multiple devices simultaneously – all data is automatically and non-destructively synced.
– Save your times to .csv format (for Excel etc.) or straight into a Google Drive spreadsheet.
What's New in Version 1.1
Thanks for being one of the first to use Yellowtime. This update addresses some things that were not fully implemented in the first release:
+ Yellowtime now plays nicely if you're using it on multiple devices (and signed into the same cloud account). It will automatically fetch new data from the cloud and merge with the data on the device (and vice-versa). All merges are non-destructive (even for deletions!) so you'll never lose your work.
+ Handles offline seamlessly.
+ Deletions are now non-destructive. A future update will allow deletion undos.
+ If you get premium, and sign up via email & password, you can now reset your password securely if you forget it.
- Got rid of an annoying alert when opening the app offline.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 01, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Benjamin Styles
- © Benjamin Styles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud sync, export to Google Drive and Excel, and more$0.99